Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Atari Jaguar. WTF?

Options
  • 21-09-2007 8:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭

Why does every poll in AH have an Atari Jaguar option?
    In fact, the odd time it's missing, I see posters attacked over it.

I know it's a console but what has it do with anything now? Forgive my lack of nerd knowledge. Could you not use "n/a" or maybe some other witty option?:)

I'd post this in feedback but it seems to be purely an After Hours occurance.

I fully expect to get flamed over this but just want to know

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭leeroybrown

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Ah I see, thanks
    You may as well lock this mods.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭BFassassin

To save you clicking,

The Atari Jaguar is known by most gamers as being the console with the worst games ever to be released for a console. So, it's crap and therefore that is why it is at the bottom of a lot of polls.

HTH :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,223 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Not only that, if you leave it out, The Rig will pounce on you, claiming that your poll fails as a rigourous measure of silly human behaviour.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

This is now in Newbies & FAQ. No flaming, etc.

• Advertisement
Advertisement