Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG Infinia 37" Full HD 100hz LED TV on ibood

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭scorn

In July last year I bought the 42LE7900 - compare the spec of this TV to that, but I think it's a great TV. Note that at that time mine was about €1K, so based on the price of this TV it seems reasonable for the quality that you get. Do the comparison though - I haven't so I'm not sure what options you get/lose between these two models...

One thing I have to say though, the Infinia 'borderless' range firstly isn't exactly borderless but close enough (there's still a small black border around the viewing area) - it has a single pane of glass that covers both the border and the viewing area.

Secondly (ok - I said one thing above, but there's really two) - that pane of glass is highly reflective. We have the tv in a new extension whose main wall is basically a large window. In sunny conditions the reflections on the tv are very visible and can be distracting. I tend not to watch tv during daylight hours so this isn't a big negative to me, but take that into account...

Good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

€550 plus delivery to save people clicking on the link :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Stokolan

I'm trying to decided if I want this or not. Cant find any decent info on the net about it tho. I'm looking for a slim LCD with a decent refresh rate so it might do.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Stokolan wrote: »
    I'm trying to decided if I want this or not. Cant find any decent info on the net about it tho. I'm looking for a slim LCD with a decent refresh rate so it might do.

It's saying "Sold Out" for me?

Lol.. I waited too long :'( I should have just did my insta buy and worry about what I got later :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭discombobulate

It's saying "Sold Out" for me?

Their TV deals dont usually last too long. I got very good value on a Samsung LED a year ago. Reduced from 1000 to 600. Its still retailling for over what I paid for a then

It only sold out in the last hour. I had it open and was trying to find reviews of it then someone called to the door and annoyed me for a bit. So I'll blame them for me missing it!

Advertisement