Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rate the race - Round 8 France

Options
  • 23-06-2019 7:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30,058 ✭✭✭✭

Didnt watch it myself yet

Rate the race 39 votes

0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    2%
    Harika 1 vote
    0%
    5%
    jv2000Nic_Col 2 votes
    10%
    skipper_GflaziomcquillAnjobe 4 votes
    43%
    Dont be at yourselfantodecoTCP/IPZaphFrank BullittCharlie-BravoGhost TrainInfoanonv3ttelSpudman_20000DarkglassesLionbackerHa Long BayCar99AMKCBikeRacerthe_pen_turner 17 votes
    38%
    Agent SmithLIGHTNINGroyoftheroversGrim.TockmanBoradriverIndestructableweekaizerSantan17larssoncollie0708CFlatzambrotta11InviereCork Trucker 15 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,506 ✭✭✭the_pen_turner

2 and being generous.
    no question of who would win.
    a few overtakes down the field but only drs ones

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭collie0708

Awful race today, it’s hard to stay interested this season 😡😡😡

• Registered Users Posts: 14,623 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

3 for me. No fight for the win, no fight for the podium, a race of tyre management with a smattering of drs passes. The track is awful to look at as well.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,282 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

2 from me, and that's only because of the last couple of laps.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

2, only for the action on the last lap or so.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,665 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

That was just dire. Even Channel 4 struggled to make it exciting. I did love Ben Edwards name for Kimi and Nico do Rakkinberg lol. If only they were team mates.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,251 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

This was bad. Aside from the OP DRS there woulda been no overtakes.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,503 ✭✭✭Inviere

1 from me, it had virtually nothing of note or interest in it. That's some achievement for 20 cars booting around at high speed for 90 mins. Have to laugh at someone voting it a 6, which means slightly above average :o

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭weekaizer

I was expecting a boring race and I was not disappointed... actually I was disappointed ... nevermind I gave it a 1

• Registered Users Posts: 5,625 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

Bit of a bore, I'm glad I only caught the C4 highlights and didn't waste too much of my Sunday. Hopefully Austria pulls off an exciting race.

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭Nic_Col

I gave it a 4 and to be honest I'd find it very difficult to convince anyone who voted lower than that to vote any higher.

Feels like I could have copied and pasted that statement from pretty much any other race this season.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,442 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Gave it a 2, purely because I enjoyed the McLaren/Renault racing, and the bollard forcing the shortest VSC I think I've ever seen!

Advertisement