Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Witcher 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,832 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Maybe see if you can get a save file off the web with the main areas completed and continue from there?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,878 ✭✭✭Robert ninja

Glebee wrote: »
    map is full of question marks for undiscovered areas and its doing my head in. Completely turning me off playing Blood and Wine.

Isn't there a toggle for that? Or was that a mod I installed maybe...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,909 ✭✭✭nix

To be honest, when you hit blood and wine you go to a new zone and dont really go back to the other zones, unless yer going to that vendor/smith. But if you just want to tackle the blood and wine content, its no big whoop..

Now if yer doing the other DLC, then it might become an issue as thats set across the main game zones.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,881 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Got back into this last night after a year hiatus, playing Blood & Wine
    did the quest where roach talks
    brilliant :D.
    Aw how'd I miss that? I made sure I crossed off a few "Best moments in Blood and Wine" lists aswell after Id finished it just to make sure I didnt miss anything, just watched the whole thing on Youtube there. Did they add other stuff later? Blood and Wine really is the greatest expansion/DLC in gaming history...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Everybody, meet Roach!

67171344_1984072278361486_4107159482931347456_o.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_oc=AQnL0J-8M02nRlrc53ymrG78NbMjQ1eiBhielLElFdzegZVlXFYRxF2pPUVttEZb9Ew&_nc_ht=scontent-dub4-1.xx&oh=8b6b5669b962c2d68d789b63fdd9c3c0&oe=5DA1575B

66793513_2438799949474180_2901451348492943360_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_oc=AQnmtCCc8d3IHrXFKKa4Z7nn-1sno7RorJJ4JIqk6jpzB4x7IL4ym6VJkXF6m4XQL-8&_nc_ht=scontent-dub4-1.xx&oh=787f05762fca8922fc179858c6e16864&oe=5DEAF6F0

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,350 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Excellent horse casting. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

Why does he only have 1 sword?

Why does he only have 1 sword?

It's from the books, the second sword (in the books) was always on Roach, which going by the screenshots it's on Roachs left side.

Is it just me or does the first screenshot make him look like a confused Legolas?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭Taylor365

Is it just me or does the first screenshot make him look like a confused Legolas?
    A fresh-faced bushy-tailed Geralt, if you will.

• Advertisement

I would buy that instantly if I had the money!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,703 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

• Registered Users Posts: 12,222 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

martyos121 wrote: »
    Excellent horse casting. :)

Probably refuse to go over a pebble though....

Fcuk Putin. Glory to Ukraine!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

• Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

Bloody happy with that. Cavill looks the part, they're really emphasising the importance of Ciri in it and Yennefer looks great. It's nice they're going to touch on her story line too.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,159 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Can't wait for that, looks great.

It has me excited but i think they are gonna be squeezing a bit too much into this first season by the look of it..

Any info on a release date? Usually comes with the trailer..

That looks fairly decent.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,337 ✭✭✭Dave_The_Sheep

I was curious as to how Cavill would look as the witcher outside of stills, but I'm really pleasantly surprised. He fits the part really well. A non-pale-non-red-headed Triss will be weird, but the actress playing seems to be able to pull off the attitude (as much as one can tell from a single line). As someone said, looks like they'll be delving more into Yennefer's backstory, which will be interesting, seeing her after her transformation, she obviously looks and feels far more like the bitch Yenn we know.

Looking like it'll focus mainly on the events of the initial Nilfgaardian invasion of Cintra, bit of Maeve's history perhaps, maybe some early Duny before he becomes Emhyr, followed by Ciri's flight to Brokilon and meeting Geralt there. Looks pretty solid to me so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

That looks fairly decent.

Is that the butcher of Blavkin scene in there?

Show runner mentioned it had no main villian so can focus on the monsters and the characters, now to make my wife like it therefore it will have a 2nd and 3rd season!! Being realistic a few fanboys wont keep it on the air.

• Advertisement

dreamers75 wrote: »

I thought so too.

I'd be curious as to if the main villian is just Nilfgaard as a whole.

Ugh oh. I'm hyped

Aye, they cast Renfri according to imdb, but only showing her in 1 episode, which is disappointing and means they wont last long telling that tale :(

I was hoping it would span 2 episodes at the least, i just hope it isnt a quick flashback scene :o

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

nix wrote: »
    Aye, they cast Renfri according to imdb, but only showing her in 1 episode, which is disappointing and means they wont last long telling that tale :(

I was hoping it would span 2 episodes at the least, i just hope it isnt a quick flashback scene :o

Doesnt need to last long, its a gaming and book myth noone has seen but we all know he killed humans.

Leave them to it.

Doesnt need to last long, its a gaming and book myth noone has seen but we all know he killed humans.

Leave them to it.

Heh its a story that covers like 50+ pages from the first book, and its not just him killing random humans on a whim, its the how and the reasoning why that would need to be told :)

nix wrote: »
    Heh its a story that covers like 50+ pages from the first book, and its not just him killing random humans on a whim, its the how and the reasoning why that would need to be told :)

I think that's OK to be told in a single episode, to be fair. It's not an unsubtle story, but there's not masses of details about it either. It's a choice of evils, but that's about it.

Yeah I wasnt a fan of Yenn either. Take Triss anyway over Yenn.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭Ave Sodalis

Quoi?

She's a bit of a cow in the books.

Advertisement