Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Boards mobile app is really good.

Options
  • 13-06-2019 8:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭

It makes posting almost as easy as on a desktop. It really is a well made interface.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭CptMackey

It makes posting almost as easy as on a desktop. It really is a well made interface.

Is there a dedicated app or just the touch site

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,282 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

There's no official Boards app, so it must be just the touch site.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Tangatagamadda Chaddabinga Bonga Bungo

Yeah the touch site. It's obviously a completely different format to the full site.

I just think it works really well.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,717 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

It is a bit nuts that Boards doesn't have an official decent app these days - and I'm not talking about a cheap wrapper for the touch site (which is ok but has its limitations - can't see sub/thread notifications for example) and certainly not that god-awful "responsive" site (whoever thought THAT was a good idea!)

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

Thanks Tangatagamadda Chaddabinga Bonga Bungo :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭jeffk

There is a v1 and v2 app in Google play store, v1 used to work grand

I'm using an app called hermit to make an app to use boards, better than bookmarks and chrome etc having loads of tabs open

Advertisement