Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

My NASCAR 1/24 Scale Diecast Collection

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Nodferatu

MTJ 2018 Sonoma Win

2wreryr.jpg

dwaw6h.jpg

2jchvsh.jpg

2cghule.jpg

MTJ 2017 Darlington Scheme

sauptf.jpg

21jvigh.jpg

xaqhdf.jpg

sb6ntl.jpg

MTJ 2010 Napa Auto Parts COT

wlwu1w.jpg

2z7mru9.jpg

a1pp5c.jpg

312wh9k.jpg

Furniture Row Racings final win

2hs0k6c.jpg

21b1weo.jpg

5yzzn8.jpg

Martin Truex Jr. 2016 Bass Pro Shops Toyota Camry

2gwe6pc.jpg

fo3yb8.jpg

35d5kjd.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭easygoing39

Just came across youre posts.Great collection you have.I'm a big NASCAR fan,went to my 1st race in 1989,we went to Talladaga.Went to Darlington in 1990 for my 21st (got to meet my hero Bill Elliott ) and again in 1992.Then went to Phoenix and Las Vegas,also in the 90's.Went to my 1st Daytona 500 in 2003,but didnt get to another NASCAR race till 2013,where we went to the Daytona 500 again.Then went to every Daytona 500 since including this year.And I went back to Talladega 2 weeks ago for my 50th.Met Bill's son Chase on the Tuesday after the race,which he happened to win.And no doubt I'll be at a NASCAR race next year with the help of God!!

Oh wow! They are some great tracks to go to. I've never been to a race or the states myself. I think I'd like yo go to a Bristol night race or Charlotte. Charlotte because I could visit some of the race shops etc. What race you thinking of going to next year?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭easygoing39

It will probably be the Daytona 500 again,its getting to be a bit off a tradition for us.However,I would like to go back to Darlington and you mentioning Charlotte puts the idea in my head.I've often looked up the location of some of the raceshops on Google Maps.Bristol is supposed to be a great race in terms of atmosphere,but I dislike the short tracks due to the slower speeds and cars getting lapped too easy.

Martin Truex Jr. 2018 AutoOwners Insurance SherryStrong scheme.

zlqfsm.jpg

jqks9w.jpg

27ysu4i.jpg

• Advertisement

59vkeo.jpg

2013 NAPA NASCAR Salutes scheme

j92g3t.jpg

5zmdck.jpg

MTJ 2012 NAPA Batteries