Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have Legal Separation and getting divorce

Options
  • 11-07-2019 1:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

I hope somebody can help me here please. Myself and my ex husband completed a legal separation and both of us now wish to get a full divorce to finalise things. We are both in full agreement, and we both want the divorce to be based on the terms and conditions of the Legal separation agreement.

We would both, for financial reasons prefer not to have to go through solicitors. Where do we start, neither of us want to have to go into getting statements of means (we are both happy with the current arrangements), we just want the quickest possible way of proceeding with Divorce. His father is very elderly and is in the process of making his will and without divorce I am throwing a spanner in the works. I am in full agreement on wanting a divorce too.

* Edited to add - we have our legal separation 4 years ago.

Where do we start please.

Many thanks, any help at all would be appreciated.

Comments

Advertisement