Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pitch & Putt Courses around NCD

Options
  • 01-06-2019 4:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 501 ✭✭✭

Hello

Just wondering can anyone recommend a decent Pitch & Putt Course in and around Swords / Balbriggan area?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,734 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

• Closed Accounts Posts: 501 ✭✭✭squawker

Inquitus wrote: »

great thanks, I thought that was a full Golf course

• Registered Users Posts: 12,028 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Bit further north but julianstown is a nice course. Redesigned recently so I must check it out myself

• Registered Users Posts: 949 ✭✭✭Nodster

Ringcommons P&P near Balrothery - played it a few years ago, nicely kept and challenging to play.

http://ringcommonspp.yolasite.com/contact-us.php

• Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭tobsey

squawker wrote: »
    great thanks, I thought that was a full Golf course

It’s a par 3 course rather than pitch and putt. Longest hole is around 180 yards so you’d probably need a full set of irons with you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,734 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

tobsey wrote: »
    It’s a par 3 course rather than pitch and putt. Longest hole is around 180 yards so you’d probably need a full set of irons with you

Aye they hire clubs and prices for a round are very reasonable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 501 ✭✭✭squawker

tobsey wrote: »

that sounds even better, will definitely head over there during the week

any chance you would know when the quiet times are?

haven't played in years :)

so don't want to piss any other players off or embarrass myself

• Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭tobsey

squawker wrote: »
    that sounds even better, will definitely head over there during the week

any chance you would know when the quiet times are?

haven't played in years :)

so don't want to piss any other players off or embarrass myself

I wouldn’t worry about that. I’m fairly crap and it doesn’t stop me playing whenever I get the chance. I haven’t been to balheary in a while but if you go midweek I’d imagine it’d be quiet. It was never too full any time I was there.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,108 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

I only discovered recently that there's a lovely course in Malahide beside the cricket grounds.

http://www.enjoymalahide.com/home/malahide-castle/golf-pitch-putt-and-tennis/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

I only discovered recently that there's a lovely course in Malahide beside the cricket grounds.

http://www.enjoymalahide.com/home/malahide-castle/golf-pitch-putt-and-tennis/

There's a par3 and a regular pitch and putt course there I believe.

• Advertisement
Advertisement