Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jersey with the designer

Options
  • 14-04-2008 9:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭

Option 1 won the day, and it is now in the hands of the folks at Carvalho -the admins paid their contribution straight away, so things are moving! I'll sort out the best way to make your actual orders and start another thread for that, but we're nearly there!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,833 ✭✭✭niceonetom

deadly. :D

well done tiny, you're a credit to the board. and thanks to the admins too for getting on board.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭E@gle.

niceonetom wrote: »
    deadly. :D

well done tiny, you're a credit to the board. and thanks to the admins too for getting on board.

yes tiny for mod

• Registered Users Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭DavyD_83

E@gle. wrote: »
    yes tiny for god

Fixed!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,989 ✭✭✭✭blorg

Thirded, and thanks for all your hard work. I'll keep an eye out for the orders thread. Thanks to the admins too.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,276 ✭✭✭kenmc

wow good work, both to Tiny and to the Admins! Thanks!
    Now all we have to do is decide who wants what.
    Let the carnage begin :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,530 ✭✭✭dub_skav

Good work Tiny and fair play to the admins.

Order placed, now I've no excuse for the W200

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭trek climber

Option 1 won the day, and it is now in the hands of the folks at Carvalho -the admins paid their contribution straight away, so things are moving! I'll sort out the best way to make your actual orders and start another thread for that, but we're nearly there!

Great work and fair play for taking it on !!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,530 ✭✭✭dub_skav

Good work Tiny and fair play to the admins.

Order placed, now I've no excuse for the W200

• Closed Accounts Posts: 347 ✭✭bunnygreen

just pm you with order,good work all

Advertisement