Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online instrument stores

Options
  • 21-06-2004 3:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 424 ✭✭

Hey hey there good people, I'm wondering if anybody can recommend any good net sites with a decent enough sized content and that ship to this lovely little isle of ours. I'm lookin in particular for sites that have truckloads of drumsticks, particularly by Vater. Cheers!

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Thomann.de Decent site
    There should be loads in the sticky at the top of this forum though. Also search for Doctor J's experiences with music123.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭Baggio

Yes,very useful from my experience,,have used:

Midewestpercussion.com,
    music123.com,
    The guitarfactory.com,
    Thomann.de

never had any problems, some times the stuff would take a few weeks to get here, but the wait was ALWAYS worth it in the end!...good service, extremely cheap , even when the duty was paid, and on most sites a real good variety of stuff,,,stix and all!,,,,,,I bought dozens of Neil Peart Promark 747 japanese white oak signature stix for $6.50 a pair!!!, Im sure if the muppets over here stocked them they'd be at least E 20 a pair!,,,so there ya go.

,.ciao amigo'...Baggio.......

Advertisement