Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

merlin 150 alarm

Options
  • 27-07-2010 1:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi,
    Can anyone help me. When I are the alarm the other night I got the following message on the keypad:A t. I checked the user manual but the alarm log display message page only has C t for code tamper and t for test.
    Does anyone know what A t stands for?
    :confused:
    any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

The t is tamper . It could be referencing anything that is wired into the aux tamper input. Any zone tamper could be connected to this.
    Has anything been disconnected or damaged recently.?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 traolachmac

I just checked inside the control panel the tamper zone just has a loop on it but I will have a look at the all of my vibration sensors.

thanks

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

If the aux tamper is closed off try the panel tamper or keypad tamper (if you have a seperate keypad).

• Registered Users Posts: 7 traolachmac

hi Koolkid,

the problem seems to have been with the keypad alright.
    don't no what could have happened but I just closed the panel up again and its seems to be working ok.

thanks for your help its much appreciated.

Traolachmac:)

you welcome. You know where we are if you need anything.;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement