Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Being cruel to small animals.......

Options
  • 06-11-2004 8:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭

Is it just hype?

MrP

....is it really that bad? 25 votes

Yes it is!
    0% 0 votes
    Yes it is but it's still fun
    72% 18 votes
    No.
    24% 6 votes
    Who cares?
    4% 1 vote

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

I don't know...but why don't we ask Mr. Kitty here?

owned-cat_shaved.jpg

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,274 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I guess it might be justifiable in the case of small yappy dogs, but would only be permitted if you're obliged to extend the cruelty to their owners as well :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 448 ✭✭Agent Orange

MrPudding wrote:
    Is it just hype?

MrP

Enjoying cruelty to animals is a common trait amongst serial rapists and murderers.

There are no small animals in prison, unfortunately. Let's hope you enjoy getting buggered!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,977 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

I clubbed those seals :<

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

is there in regards to the seals thing?

that nearly made me sick

:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭MrPudding

Giblet wrote:
    Are seals small animals though? I suppose baby seals are technically small animals. I'm not sure if that count though.

MrP

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭Ba_barbaraAnne

Cruelty is still cruelty - no matter who or what it is directed at! It is always wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 6,592 ✭✭✭Ro: maaan!

Giblet wrote:
    I must have given you good rep sometime recently, because I can't give you bad rep now.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,294 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

MrPudding wrote:
    Are seals small animals though? I suppose baby seals are technically small animals. I'm not sure if that count though.
    Some of the baby seals starved to death because their mothers were shot/clubbed. It's sickening :mad: My blood boils just thinking about it :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

If this thread doesn't get any sillier soon I'm going to have to punish someone.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

i dont mind harming small animals its when their big brother comes along i get worried

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,605 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

yes that why we are the dominant species cruel to little animals big animals get angry big animals get shot.

this little fella looks fair pissed off
    porkchop.jpg

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭BEAT

the only small animal I would be cruel to would have to be woosaydan ;)

how could you be cruel to me???

very easily actually ;)

ok ok ok ill be good!!!

woosaysdan wrote:
    ok ok ok ill be good!!!

pfffft where's the fun in that ? :rolleyes:

i dont want people to be cruel to me i want to be the leader of the being cruel to other people gang!!!

woosaysdan wrote:
    i dont want people to be cruel to me i want to be the leader of the being cruel to other people gang!!!

Hmmm....I think you may have some competiton, /me thinks of a few people who could lash out for no good reason...

• Advertisement

i give up i couldnt be arsed thinking of anything smart to say *yawn im all tired and stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭pretty-in-pink

why woould you want to be cruel to animals, its wrong, its sick, if i find you il hurt you. people are EVIL animals dont just randomly attack you for no reason, but people do it ALL THE TIME.

GODDAMMIT ITS SICK, not just those seals (I swear to god I am ' ' <---- this close to finding the people who did it and teaching them a lesson. Won't be so big or clever when the have nails in their skulls will they :mad: )* but all animals. they are lovely, sweet, trusting, loyal, beautiful, magical, strong, smart and so many things.

yet you get fcuked up little sihts who think that hurting them means they are "big, strong, cool etc" ****, yankers, bastars! I actually hate these people and hope that when karma bites them, it gives the aids rabies, cjd, herpes, syphilous, infact every disease known and unknown to man. and that it strikes so badly they cant pass it on to anyone or anything else.

I call for a fish strike,. if it was those fishermen, then we shouldn't support them by eating their products.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IT ALL MAKES ME SO INCREDIBLY MAD MAD MAD :mad: :mad: :mad:

* I wouldn't actually do thism, but i feel like it, they deserve a horrible punishment, and I'm way to emotional about this to say what, as I'm an animal lover, and love them more then words can say- as lets face it- animals wouln't stab you in the back, or spread rumors bout you, or try destroy you- people would

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

if i find you il hurt you.
    The ironing. It tastes like steak.

seamus wrote:
    The ironing. It tastes like steak.
    confused?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,523 ✭✭✭savemejebus

can't abide cruelty to animals, tis the sign of weak scumbag arsewrangling motherfúckers.

On a related note is it just me or is there anyone else that would have more problems killing an animal than a bad person hmm?

i know how ya feel, it just seems wronger to hurt a defenceless animal, especially when they are so trusting and NICE. It would make ya hate people wouldn't it?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,592 ✭✭✭Ro: maaan!

It would make ya hate people wouldn't it?
    It does.

i had a goldfish once tasted like fish

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

Those fúcking seals had it coming.

• Advertisement

i dont suspose they were navy seals?

Advertisement