Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HKC Panel plastic cover - where to get it? (Dublin)

Options
  • 13-07-2010 10:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Hi all,

in the house I leave, the previous owner broke (and lost) the keypad cover of the HKC SecureWatch panel (same as in the picture):

Home_01.jpg
    I would like to buy a new one, but HKC confirmed me that they won't be able to supply it (they would supply only the full panel) :(

Do you guys have any idea who may I ask for this?

Thanks!!

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

You are unlikely to be able to source this as new without buying a keypad.
    I have one that I took out of somewhere a while ago. You are welcome to it if you want.
    Its not in great condition to be honest. But a bottle of Jif & plenty of elbow grease & it might do the job. PM me if your interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 johnny.bill

Thanks a lot @koolkid. PMed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 417 ✭✭Tim M-U

Hi all,

in the house I leave, the previous owner broke (and lost) the keypad cover of the HKC SecureWatch panel (same as in the picture):

Home_01.jpg
    I would like to buy a new one, but HKC confirmed me that they won't be able to supply it (they would supply only the full panel) :(

Do you guys have any idea who may I ask for this?

Thanks!!
    You would have to get a new keypad or rip it off the owners one!!:rolleyes: . You can get this from a hkc distributer, List here BEWARE, electrical wholesalers charge more then a distributer..
    Or just get it from koolkid!

• Registered Users Posts: 36 johnny.bill

thanks guy! I've been able to figure it out (a kind installer from Jem Security -D24 contacted me and sold me a spare one he had for a ridiculous price, 10 €).

Advertisement