Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Isn't God brilliant?

• 06-11-2004 7:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭

After having this thread closed on humanities, where we are supposed to be able to talk about stuff like this, here it is again. New and improved with a poll and everything.

MrP

Isn't God brilliant? 9 votes

Why yes he is!
    0%
    No, he's a ****.
    100%
    ampMossy Monktuxypretty-in-pinkHealioDoctorEdgeWildTirielyoyoyoDude111 9 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Yeah, just like Santy Claus

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

No, he's a ****.
    he's bigger than jesus

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

How could God be brilliant?

Brilliant things emit light and God created light so God must have existed before light did and therefore brilliance could not be an intrinsic quality of God.

Thus do I refute your unholy claim!

:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

I want to kick God in the nuts for not doing it right.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

but what has he done for me recently??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭nutkase

Be carefull what you say about me, ah what the(I can't post it because you mere mortals will not understand it) ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

No, he's a ****.
    hmmmmmmmmmmm

God lives in California eh, we're all ****ed now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

god is a feckin cabbage

Thats right mossy, back in the days when the romans and greeks thought they had it going on i had to do the multiple personality thing, if that isn't bad enough the christians came along and put me into one nice neat little package well that was ok but lying bastards tell me they are blind and they need to find the way. So I say what the hell send them down an atlas only to find out they can't read braile!!!!!!

What in the name of jaysus do you people want miracles? I'm too busy surfing, making movies to counteract those evil ones like life of brian good movie though sometimes i like to have a good old laugh at myself

god is a feckin cabbage

And You my friend are boiled bacon, You make god hungry with your chat of cabbage so God is gonna have one holy delicous pizza one topping: non believers, thats right they don't go to hell they end up on pizza don't worry about hell busaras thats where the evil ones go :p

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭BEAT

first of all, it is pronounced 'Goddess" and yes, I am brilliant ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

brillrent at what exactly you havnt exactly set the world on fire now have you

oh wait actually dont set the world on fire i just remembered i spend some time there every now and again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

I'd like to give God a cock punching.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 Coumtay

He's a bit of a self-righteous hoor all the same.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

Coumtay wrote:
    He's a bit of a self-righteous hoor all the same.....
    and i bet hes fair stingy too.

yeah the **** only gave me 9 inches :(

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭BEAT

woosaysdan wrote:
    yeah the **** only gave me 9 inches :(

so how You doin'?

BEAT wrote:
    first of all, it is pronounced 'Goddess" and yes, I am brilliant ;)

Thats right mortals if wasn't for my better half packing me a lunch every day, having the dinner ready when I come home, it would have taken me a lot longer than 7 days to make the world.

I gave you nine inches whoops sorry I meant to give you 9cm i work metric.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Haha, god gave him 9 inches!

FROM BEHIND!

Hi Five! Anyone?

• Advertisement

nutkase wrote:
    Thats right mortals if wasn't for my better half packing me a lunch every day, having the dinner ready when I come home, it would have taken me a lot longer than 7 days to make the world.

I gave you nine inches whoops sorry I meant to give you 9cm i work metric.
    oh im not complaining now!!! not after last night!!!:)

Raphael wrote:

FROM BEHIND!

Hi Five! Anyone?
    it must of been with a strap-on dildo lubed up to the last!! hi five!!!

woosaysdan wrote:
    oh im not complaining now!!! not after last night!!!:)

Good I am happy to that, keep spreading god's good word and you will be in line for sainthood St. Woody patron saint of (the board is meeting about the tittle) I gave you the resources use em. watch out for the leppers you don't want it falling off because if it does replacement prayer will only get you the standard 9cm.

Raphael you blasphemer you are bound for an eternity of waiting for the Mullingar Bus at Busaras sitting on a bench next too a naked george bush whos got the hots for you wanna play texas hold em for an eternity? Repent and send me a nymphomaniac she does not have to be pretty.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Raphael wrote:

FROM BEHIND!

lsdh.gif

:d

Advertisement