Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIB Internet Banking - problems with new site

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 hotellina

that means you can log in normally ad without any problem? Did you experience the same issues I have had in logging in?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,073 ✭✭✭mickoneill30

hotellina wrote: »
    that means you can log in normally ad without any problem? Did you experience the same issues I have had in logging in?

Nope. Not at all. I generally use it in work or at home. So that's 2 different ISPs, a couple of different PCs and I use IE or Firefox.

I'd give them a buzz. It must be something to do with your account.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭irishguy

It's a shame that since I've opened my bank account with AIB I've always had problems in logging. I tried with several browsers, Safari, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox....
    I've also tried with other PCs and laptops with diffeent broadbands too.
    No way.
    Just 1 time out of 100 I got logged into my internet banking account.
    Last time I tried to send a message to them, but what happened after I hit the "Submit Button" ? A message popped up on my screen saying: "Strange characters in the message, I cannot deliver this message"....What the f** is that?

So what exact error message are you getting? It works fine in IE 5/6/7 and FF 2/3 all of which are supported. Safari works, but its not supported so it could break in the future. As for sending the message to technical support, you not allow to use most special characters try sending a mail to technicalsupport@aib.ie (i think thats it if not contact online banking they will give you the correct mail address)

• Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭m4rkiz

It's a shame that since I've opened my bank account with AIB I've always had problems in logging. I tried with several browsers, Safari, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox....
    I've also tried with other PCs and laptops with diffeent broadbands too.
    No way.
    Just 1 time out of 100 I got logged into my internet banking account.

well, I never had any problems with opera 8.50-10.10, firefox 2.5-3, ie 6-8 and safari on my ipod touch @ eircom and chorus broadband, more - most of my friends have accounts at AIB and no one ever mentioned any problems

only browser that do not support AIB website is opera mini - i had no luck with logging from my symbian mobile

Advertisement