Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beko Dryer humidity sensor error question

Options
  • 24-05-2021 11:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭

I have a 3.5 year old Beko dryer DCX83100W that stopped heating. Everything else works and after running the test procedure I found out that the humidity sensor is reporting an error.

Could this error be caused by a tripped thermal switch inside the machine or will the part need to be replaced?

If it needs replacing is it worth the hassle/expense or will I just get a new machine?

My gut feeling is if it will cost over €100 to fix, I might as well replace it.
    Anyone here able to offer any insight on this? I am willing to try replacing the part myself if it’s not too taxing as it seems to be fairly accessible.

Advertisement