Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is anyone interested to do a Western Way this June?

Options
  • 08-05-2021 4:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi all,

Myself planning to do a multi day hike of Western Way, Connemara, if anyone interested - you are very welcome 🤗!

The event will happen in the middle of June this year, from 14th to 21st of June to be precise(dates are discussable).

Overall it takes 6 to 8 days to complete, depending of the speed, conditions and many other factors, so please consider approximately 9 to 10 days(including arrival to destination, night in hotel/hostel/B&B and healing day after journey).

If you're interested and would like to join - please reply or pm me here until Friday, 28th of May, so we can meet (☕) and chat about it.

About myself:
    ... I'm going to upload some photos of my hikes/journeys for references, will do it from Tuesday, 11th of May.

Please feel free to discuss, I will reply more promptly from Monday evening (currently working nights)

Hope to see you all at the end of May,
    Stay tuned and take care of yourself!
    🙂🙋👋

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Akoya242

Okay,

Due to unexpectedly "high" volume of participants, I'm going to close to topic.
    Thanks to your interest, see you some day on trail :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,816 ✭✭✭sparrowcar

You would get a much better response and buy in on a Facebook type group where people can see you and your profile.

Anonymous forums won't instill confidence in someone to go and spend 10 days with you especially as a new subscriber to the forum.

Don't feel to hard on yourself. Hope the trip goes well.

Advertisement