Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend Alarm fitters in Meath

Options
  • 07-03-2017 7:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭

Hi, Can anyone recommend an alarm fitter around Ashbourne area in Meath?

I have a astec alarm ( that's what the panel in the hall says) fitted by ttl about 12 years ago. It hasn't worked for past 7/8 years as I pulled the wires out of the box in the attic one night after months of power cuts and it constantly going off in the middle of the night!

Anyways it's time to get it replaced so if anyone could send me a recommendation I'd be much obliged.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

There are some installers here listed in the sticky here.
    There is also a link there for the PSA register of licenced installers.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,640 ✭✭✭✭altor

Hi, Can anyone recommend an alarm fitter around Ashbourne area in Meath?

I have a astec alarm ( that's what the panel in the hall says) fitted by ttl about 12 years ago. It hasn't worked for past 7/8 years as I pulled the wires out of the box in the attic one night after months of power cuts and it constantly going off in the middle of the night!

Anyways it's time to get it replaced so if anyone could send me a recommendation I'd be much obliged.

If you still have some usable cables then Id look at installing a hybrid system.
    This will allow you use wired and wire free where you have ripped out the cables.

Advertisement