Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ryanair- change flights

Options
  • 28-05-2021 10:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭

I have booked a Ryanair return flight to Faro in Portugal. I want to change the outward flight to London as I have a job interview there. I want to travel to Faro the next day from London.
    I want to use the original return flight back to Dublin.
    So my question is:
    Can I change one part of the outward flight and keep the original return flight.
    Do Ryanair permit this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭bigar

Give it a go. You can start changing it and not confirming it at the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭athlone573

Ryanair is a point to point airline, as they love to say

So yes you can

Careful what you say to UK Border Force if you don't have a British Isles passport.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,322 ✭✭✭beachhead

normanbond wrote: »
    I have booked a Ryanair return flight to Faro in Portugal. I want to change the outward flight to London as I have a job interview there. I want to travel to Faro the next day from London.
    I want to use the original return flight back to Dublin.
    So my question is:
    Can I change one part of the outward flight and keep the original return flight.
    Do Ryanair permit this?

I can see you cancelling the Dub to Faro return flight and booking 3 separate single flights.Getting done on the sterling rate for London to Faro.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,771 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

I've sent Ryanair a change flight request via webchat, anyone any idea how many days/weeks it'll take for them to reply? I can't use the change flight option on the website as I want to change 1 passenger rather than both.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,430 ✭✭✭embraer170

Ryanair cancelled another one of my flights today (4 out of my 4 bookings at this point).

Has anyone managed to get them to rebook outside of the official 14 day window they allow?

• Advertisement
Advertisement