Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Can anyone recommend a Washer Dryer?

Options
  • 04-05-2021 10:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend a Washer Dryer or a separate washing machine and dryer?

Budget is €700.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭wex96

how much are you washing?
    watch out for wash/dry ratios

• Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

Can anyone recommend a Washer Dryer or a separate washing machine and dryer?

Budget is €700.

Thanks

I would advise against a Washer Dryer. They don't dry particularly well and you obviously can't wash another load while it's drying.
    I have separate Bosch machines and am happy with them. Had them almost 6 years and they haven't given me any trouble. Just make sure to do regular maintenance, but that applies to all machines. Your budget should be sufficient if you shop around.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,086 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

If you get two separate machines you might need to push that budget

• Registered Users Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭stockshares

Ended up getting this Bosch series 6 washer dryer and would highly recommend. It has a 10kg wash and 6kg dryer capacity.
    and is so quiet you can hardly hear it.
    https://www.powercity.ie/product/28561GB

• Registered Users Posts: 563 ✭✭✭gibgodsman

I would advise against a Washer Dryer. They don't dry particularly well and you obviously can't wash another load while it's drying.
    I have separate Bosch machines and am happy with them. Had them almost 6 years and they haven't given me any trouble. Just make sure to do regular maintenance, but that applies to all machines. Your budget should be sufficient if you shop around.

Not completely true, I have a washer dryer, the dryer is perfect for loads of about 6kg, never had an issue

• Advertisement
Advertisement