Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap/Wholesale Basketball Shoes??

Options
  • 19-07-2013 2:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Well folks!

So I've heard stories about websites that sell very good quality basketball shoes at a cheap price. Just wondering do any of you know some of these sites?

Of course i already looked online but the only ones i've found have red flags all over with people saying not to buy because of no delivery and stuff like that... Also the websites i know about don't have great selections such as Eastbay, Sportsdirect etc ... One shoe in particular i'm looking for is the Snow Leopard Kobe 7s? This is what has me looking towards these type of sites...

So to sum up i know there are some wholesale sites that are trustworthy so i was hoping someone on this has one that they can recommend? or even another site that has a very good selection of shoes?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭Da GOAT

you will generally get what you pay for.

ive bought some off ebay over the years with no problems. now just buy from nike.com.

there are many dodgy sites out there I woudlnt risk.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Janinejamie

Nike shoes and Adidas which one is best? I guess Adidas is best one

• Registered Users Posts: 2 gilexa2503

you will for the most part get what you pay for bbnerd.com.
    ive paid some off ebay throughout the years without any issues. presently purchase from nike.com.

there are numerous dodgy destinations out there I woudlnt hazard.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,655 ✭✭✭Corvo

I’ve got a pair of Jordan Chicago Air 1’s from Coco Sneakers which are reps, but there are plenty of YouTube videos of sellers who will show you there are basically no difference in quality.

Reason I bought reps versions of these is because of course any real pair is in the tens of thousands.

I’ve a real pair of Kyrie 7’s from AFewStore in Germany, who provide an excellent service

• Registered Users Posts: 7 nicegood

www.cn2009shoes.com wholesale air jordan shoes,air vapormax,nike airmax

• Advertisement
Advertisement