Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazing natural talent - pianist

Options
  • 13-04-2021 6:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭

I am not sure if this is the correct forum
    I’m looking for a little advice / guidance for a friend who had a young son - who plays the piano in the most fantastic - outstanding - way - with a natural ability - that’s absolutely incredible to watch -

You know you are watching a future star at his craft -
    He had competed and won in many competitions European wide - it’s absolutely incredible -

I was wondering other than you tube where he had put some amazing videos of his work in particular of Frédéric Chopin - and others , is there any other median that he could use in order that his work could be seen by a much larger audience- by social media - or indeed any other means ?
    This boy is a young teenager - and it would be wonderful if he could utilise this gift to its full potential - many thanks , any help appreciated-

Advertisement