Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cervantes instutute - joining a course mid-term?

• 16-10-2017 6:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 247 ✭✭

Question for anyone who may be in the know,

I was looking to enroll in a 10 week evening courses in Spanish in the Cervantes institute (hoping to do 1 per week on tuesdays) - I note that the autumn courses have just recently started. Does anyone know if it's still possible to enroll in these even if they're a few weeks in or will I just have to wait till the new year?

So I wouldn't be an absolute beginner in Spanish. I picked up a fair bit when I was traveling through South America. Like any tourist who was winging it, it would be more accurate to say that I accumulated quite a lot of words and phrases without any real understanding of grammar structures etc. (I probably sounded like a 5 year but I got my point across most of the time).

That kind of leads me on to my next question, given the above, would I be in a position to jump straight in to the A1.2 breakthrough course or am I better off building up a structured foundation and starting with A1.1?

Advice much appreciated

Advertisement