Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mounting on Glass

Options
  • 25-06-2019 5:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,057 ✭✭✭

I mounted a small camera (Clever Dog) inside a porch door using Mammoth mounting tape. It lasted a few days, fell down, I put it back up, few more days... So then I tried with velcro but again, while it seemed ok initially, it started to fall down eventually (about 4 weeks this time) and now I need to find something else.

I just want to stick it to the glass, any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,334 ✭✭✭J.R.

Go to a car accessory shop and get the sticky pads for sticking a mirror to the windscreen - when affixed correctly they will definitely not come off.

s-l225.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,057 ✭✭✭.......

^^ Thank you for this.

I got some Gorilla mounting tape on the way home and have put it up with that for now - actually seems to be holding better than either of the first two trials!

Ill move onto your suggestion if the Gorilla fails!

Advertisement