Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

soul wheels

Options
  • 29-07-2012 6:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,409 ✭✭✭

any of ye guys ever heard of/used them? great value

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,016 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

I have Soul C5.0 carbon clinchers. They were a bit of a limited run prototype thing but they've lasted well and survived a bit of crashy action.

At the time I bought them a couple of years ago they were light (1397g) and cheap (about €1100 IIRC) compared to the alternatives but there are probably other alternatives now (e.g. Gigantex from Wheelsmith) that are probably not much heavier.

Delivery time is very variable. You wouldn't want to be in a hurry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 586 ✭✭✭devotional1993

1AEQJY5D-PxSoul.jpg

look good alright

• Registered Users Posts: 7,409 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

im thinking of getting the s2's in white, what i like about them is that the spokes nipples etc. are all standard easy to source stuff if anything goes wrong, coming in at 550 USD for a wheelset that weighs 1360lbs seems like a good deal to me, thanks for the replies anyway lads

• Registered Users Posts: 3,442 ✭✭✭TheBlaaMan

I hope you meant 1360 grams..........:D (visions of Flintstones-type wheels in my head)

eugh im converting so many different units at the moment :o hanging my head in shame haha

• Advertisement

BIKE_450x350.jpg

my future bike :D

Advertisement