Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Peg board

Options
  • 25-06-2019 11:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭

Hi I’ve recently acquired a peg board which I’m installing over my work bench. Would anyone have an idea where to pick up assorted hooks so I can hang my tools?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,764 ✭✭✭my3cents

Horse84 wrote: »
    Hi I’ve recently acquired a peg board which I’m installing over my work bench. Would anyone have an idea where to pick up assorted hooks so I can hang my tools?

If its mounted so there is some depth to push things into the holes then a bag of Golf Tees might be a good start.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭scarepanda

Do you know anyone with a 3d printer? My husband was able to print all the hooks he needed and they are ideal. He's also been able to customise some hooks for different tools.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭whizbang

I just used a few coat hangers, cut up and bent to suit whatever needed hanging.

Strangely enough, I used golf Tees, but just to keep the wire tight in the hole :)

Advertisement