Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mobilerepair.de have new phones in

• 09-11-2004 11:30am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,219 ✭✭✭✭

those people of cheap k700i fame now have the new nokia 6670 and 6260 in amongst others, Lars is a great guy too!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,232 ✭✭✭digiman

Those prices are unreal. The 6670 is €140 cheaper and the 6260 is €130 cheaper than expansys.ie. Prices dont take delivery into account. Does anyone know what the delivery is like? Are these all foreign import phones. They cant be refurbished phones as they are to new.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,219 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

i bought a k700i and it was german 02 branded, it was faulty tho and he has taken it back and i paid him the diff for the 6670, hes a good bloke to be fair

uses gls for shippin normally

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,232 ✭✭✭digiman

Thats sounds ok i suppose. How long did the shipping take? Did you get the 6670 yet, if so what is it like?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,219 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

about a week

getting the 6670 friday hopefully

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭arkles

hi
    got an email from these guys they will sell a Nokia 5140 (WITH NO CONTRACT)for €255 incl. shipping to Ireland

got a quote in my local phone shop of €400 for same, EEEIIK

SPECS
    http://www.nokia.com/nokia/0,,48662,00.html

• Advertisement
Advertisement