Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's everyone getting for Xmas?

Options
  • 21-12-2018 1:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭

For themselves & their kids

I want get a new ring, I like wearing rings & I havent's had one since about 3 years ago, not chav type rings but but classy ones like the one I want is gold with a black stone in the middle & a small diamond in the middle of the stone the stone.

I also want 2 new books:
    A new book by Noam Chomsky
    And INLA Deadly Divisions by Henry McDonald, the 2010 version, as I had the 1994 version whic was amazing but that just went up to February 1994, it missed out on the INLA killing of UVF commander Trevor King & two other UVF men who also died & 1 badly injured outside the Eagle on the Shankill Road, that was the UVF's Loughgall.
    Also tthe 1995 - 1996 power struggle which turned into an internal INLA feud in 1996 in which 6 people were killed. And also the Billy Wright killing, and tit-for-tat killings between the INLA & the LVF in the 2 months after Wrights death.
    I hope it goes a bit into INLA bombings after the GFA.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,248 ✭✭✭Ninthlife

A drone

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭KungPao

Jaws: The Revenge on DVD.

• Site Banned Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭sk8erboii

200k for inheritance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭CinemaGuy45

Frazzel sticks.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,167 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uhmmm, some people out there in our nation don't have maps and uh, I believe that our, I, education like such as, uh, South Africa, and uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and I believe that they should, uhhh, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, should help South Africa, it should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future, for us.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭CinemaGuy45

• Registered Users Posts: 13,845 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

Chomp Squad Blazeasaurus

• Registered Users Posts: 5,733 ✭✭✭Duckworth_Luas

A Fraggle Stick Car

• Registered Users Posts: 3,352 ✭✭✭1800_Ladladlad

A recycled fleshlight

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

Me Mickey Felt

21/25

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

Focusrite Scarlett 2i2

• Registered Users Posts: 3,685 ✭✭✭Signore Fancy Pants

Fr_Dougal wrote: »
    I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uhmmm, some people out there in our nation don't have maps and uh, I believe that our, I, education like such as, uh, South Africa, and uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and I believe that they should, uhhh, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, should help South Africa, it should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future, for us.

Have you ever had a dream that you, um, you had, your, you- you could, you’ll do, you- you wants, you, you could do so, you- you’ll do, you could- you, you want, you want them to do you so much you could do anything?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

no kids so can't reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

My two front teeth.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,544 ✭✭✭✭ELM327

p1ssed

• Registered Users Posts: 5,754 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

I'll be getting an empty feeling around ten o'clock when I realise I'm the only one still sober.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,363 ✭✭✭corner of hells

I want get a new ring, I like wearing rings & I havent's had one since about 3 years ago, not chav type rings but but classy ones like the one I want is gold with a black stone in the middle & a small diamond in the middle of the stone the stone.

I also want 2 new books:
    And INLA Deadly Divisions by Henry McDonald, the 2010 version, as I had the 1994 version whic was amazing but that just went up to February 1994, it missed out on the INLA killing of UVF commander Trevor King & two other UVF men who also died & 1 badly injured outside the Eagle on the Shankill Road, that was the UVF's Loughgall.
    Also tthe 1995 - 1996 power struggle which turned into an internal INLA feud in 1996 in which 6 people were killed. And also the Billy Wright killing, and tit-for-tat killings between the INLA & the LVF in the 2 months after Wrights death.

Season of Goodwill and all that ?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,843 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

KungPao wrote: »

"Somebody said, 'Have you ever seen Jaws 4?' I said, 'No. But I've seen the house it bought for my mum. It's fantastic!'"
    - Michael Caine.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Already got my present Tyres for my car :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Four Phucs Ache

I'm getting a father in law for 2 days that makes me shave his back.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭Neames

I'm getting my back shaved

• Registered Users Posts: 10,296 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Mission Impossible: Fallout on Blu-ray
    The latest Jack Reacher novel, Past Tense
    Michael Collins The Man and the Revolution

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,620 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

A nice break away, with the person I love. :)

I have everything I need in material terms. To be loved, to have peace of mind and to be getting my life back on track are the best gifts I could ever want.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,023 ✭✭✭Ficheall

I'm curious - what makes this not a chav ring?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭orourkeda1977

I also want 2 new books:

Thats totally about the season of good will and sh1t

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,843 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

KungPao wrote: »

It's on UTV HD tonight

Sat 22 Dec 2018 23:30 GMT

Advertisement