Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fastest public transport from Rush to Dublin center?

Options
  • 11-08-2020 7:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 838 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Does anyone know the fastest way to get by public transport from Rush to Dublin city center? I know there is a train, but the train is far from the residential areas in Rush and too far to walk to. Bus, there is the 33X bus but travel time is atrocious, stuck in heavy traffic all the time.

Are there any other buses that take short-cuts/some way to get to Dublin quicker?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,770 ✭✭✭Polar101

Fingal Express, but I don't think they're running (?).

Could try one of the 33 buses to the train station and then a train from there, I guess.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭GT89

Is cycling to the station an option. A fold up bike might be a good idea if you want to bring it on the train.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,718 ✭✭✭Xterminator

nothing is going to be faster than the train unless you have a private car.

what you need to to look at ways to get to train station efficiently. An electric scooter that folders, or a bike that folds should speed that up. i dont know about the locking of a bike at the station, perhaps you can suss that out, and see if it would be safe enough.

Advertisement