Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rattan Furniture Providers Ireland

Options
  • 23-07-2020 9:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 24

I am looking for a high quality Rattan garden furniture set. It looks like most garden centers resell Rathwood. Their website looks great but their google reviews are awful. The other provider I saw was RattanCube, again the website looks good but the reviews are very patchy. Seems to be a huge backlog in orders, probably because it is coming from China I presume.
    Can anyone recommend a supplier that I can rely on? I don't mind paying a bit extra if I know an order can be fulfilled speedily and the quality is top notch.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭Irish_peppa

Usir wrote: »
    I am looking for a high quality Rattan garden furniture set. It looks like most garden centers resell Rathwood. Their website looks great but their google reviews are awful. The other provider I saw was RattanCube, again the website looks good but the reviews are very patchy. Seems to be a huge backlog in orders, probably because it is coming from China I presume.
    Can anyone recommend a supplier that I can rely on? I don't mind paying a bit extra if I know an order can be fulfilled speedily and the quality is top notch.

I bought expensive rattan before and the arses fell out of the bottom of the chairs after 2 years. Some brands will get brittle in the UV and out in the weather. I would recommend the lidl brand and get the back to back 3 year guaruntee. My friend has 5 year old lidl rattan set and it still looks new no cracks or broken pieces

Advertisement