Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Naya Rivera

Options
  • 09-07-2020 9:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭

just seen the news where she is missing feared drowned after her son was found alone on a boat drifting in the middle of a lake, he told police Naya never got back on the boat.

Heartbreaking for the poor child.

It really does seem like Glee was cursed

**autocorrect changed title name to Natalie and I can't edit it now **

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Fixed it for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Foweva Awone

It's very sad, especially to think that in her final moments she was probably terrified that her son would die too.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,024 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Heather Morris Asks Police to Join Search for Her Glee Co-Star Naya Rivera
    "I'm Naya's close friend and co-worker, and I'm trying to conduct an on-foot search and rescue mission along with a small group of friends at Lake Piru," Heather tweeted.

https://www.eonline.com/news/1169798/heather-morris-asks-police-to-join-search-for-her-glee-co-star-naya-rivera

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭buttercups88

Have just seen a body has been found but not yet recovered or identified but a press conference is being held at 10pm Irish time

• Registered Users Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭SourSessions

They have confirmed the body is Naya. Her son told the police she pushed him back over the boat and when he looked back he saw her slip under the water. What a horrible tragedy. RIP.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,024 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

They have confirmed the body is Naya. Her son told the police she pushed him back over the boat and when he looked back he saw her slip under the water. What a horrible tragedy. RIP.

RIP

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,650 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Very, very sad.

RIP

Advertisement