Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Could someone translate this for me please.

Options
  • 18-12-2007 5:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Edited on the advise of feel good. Please delete!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 dempcee

Hi imred, is that the official version you have? I mean is that that the original text appearing when you try to install the thing?

If so, the actual instruction with the part WHAT ur supossed to do is missing. I can guess that paragraph 6 goes on sumtin like "ersetzt werden.....".

You might want to PM me for help or a translation. The part above is not worth to be translated as such.

Try "Ctrl+Alt+Del" when the problem occurs and then run UPDATE_SKU1_TO_P1_B638.EXE after installation. Copy simcity 4.exe from "crack" onto the existing file SimCity 4 Deluxe\Apps
    von SimCity 4 Deluxe. You'll need to ............ the folder "english" / "german"
    probably replace it, but the GErman verb is missing in your post

cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭Feelgood

Your talking about cracked software here my friend, is a banning offence....

I'd edit it before you get shot down....by the Nazi's....

Advertisement