Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Munster vs Ospreys, Sun 19 Jan 1pm, BT Sport

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,599 ✭✭✭ScrubsfanChris

JJ hasn't a clue. Murray shouting at him and he's just standing there dumb faced...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

3 pens for Wycherley now.

Dan Goggin on the wing again. Jesus.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭theVersatile

Any insight into what "banking" that Larkham refers to is?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,199 ✭✭✭troyzer

Munster are a ****ing disaster.

• Advertisement

JJ taken out of play off the ball, shouts at raynal who’s right next to him and doesn’t even bother to look and see for himself.

That's better

• Registered Users Posts: 5,913 ✭✭✭leakyboots

Murray's had a couple of nice snipes in the last few mins, good training ground move to make that try

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

CJ did well to finish a good break from Murray

Any insight into what "banking" that Larkham refers to is?
    I think he's taking about obstruction at the maul. Not 100% sure

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭Banner2theend

Mark my words, laptop guy and bluffer JVG is just a lameduck "head coach" at this stage. He will be gone by season's end. It's just how much damage takes place between now and then, is the real question.

One example of Munster that touches a raw nerve with me. 5 metres out from the tryline just there, slow and ponderous ball at an attacking position, still its ruck, one out runner, ruck, one out runner......result a Ospreys turnover.

Crash, bang and wallop all over again, the JVG way. No thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,903 ✭✭✭cadaliac

I think he's taking about obstruction at the maul. Not 100% sure

In line out

POM has a lovely soft pop pass in traffic

Nothing game and a squad avoiding injury before the Six Nations. Wouldn't read anything into how either team play today.

cadaliac wrote: »
    In line out

It's for standing in front of the person who set up the maul… Billy Holland - Wycherley stood between the ball carrier and the Ospreys

A scrum because you didnt take the penalty form the mark, you're shi*ting me right?
    When is that ever called?

Mark my words, laptop guy and bluffer JVG is just a lameduck "head coach" at this stage. He will be gone by season's end. It's just how much damage takes place between now and then, is the real question.

One example of Munster that touches a raw nerve with me. 5 metres out from the tryline just there, slow and ponderous ball at an attacking position, still its ruck, one out runner, ruck, one out runner......result a Ospreys turnover.

Crash, bang and wallop all over again, the JVG way. No thanks.
    Aren’t you watching the Saracens game?

Good last ten minutes. Hope we can carry that into the second half - Reynal taking the loss with that scrum from the penalty

The rugby subreddit seems to think as well that "banking" is maul obstruction, but that's called often enough isn't it? Don't know why Larkham would single out that decision.

Good last ten minutes. Hope we can carry that into the second half - Reynal taking the loss with that scrum from the penalty

The rugby subreddit seems to think as well that "banking" is maul obstruction, but that's called often enough isn't it? Don't know why Larkham would single out that decision.

There’s a more subtle ways to do it im sure, predominantly using props and not a second row wearing a scrum cap standing up like a totem pole!

Arnold is running some good lines, looks to run into space too ... it will never catch on.

Good man Calvin.

Unfortunately that penalty from the O'Donoghue break seemed to kill any buzz we had from HT

Nevermind, seemed to come back with that attacking set! Haley latching onto Arnold from close range is a sight to behold.

• Advertisement

Good stuff there, nicely finished off by Murray. He's been good today

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

Well worked and should see us get another 2-3 trys before the game's end.

Backs running at space, directly! Whowouldathunkit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,728 ✭✭✭Former Former

Murray looking as sharp as I've seen him in a while, having a great game.

JJ, not so much

POM is doing great work at the breakdown today

Lydiate is a shell of his former self, to be expected with all the injuries I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,592 ✭✭✭eigrod

Ffs Scannell

Beautiful pass by Murray there, POM had several carries in that buildup. Ah Scannell, lost it!

2 lovely cameos from Arnold in that.
    Poor from scannell, such basics.

Should be yellow for Ospreys they had 3 more offences during the advantage.

• Advertisement

TWO HANDS....

Advertisement