Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV recommendation please

Options
  • 30-11-2019 6:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭

Looking for a TV for my kitchen. Would like to be able to view saorview and satellite channels with out a set top box and in the one list on the TV. Would like to get an android TV as well. For the kitchen so doesn't need to be huge anything between 32 and 40 inch I think.

Can anyone recommend anything that meets the specs at a good price

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭decor58

Looking for a TV for my kitchen. Would like to be able to view saorview and satellite channels with out a set top box and in the one list on the TV. Would like to get an android TV as well. For the kitchen so doesn't need to be huge anything between 32 and 40 inch I think.

Can anyone recommend anything that meets the specs at a good price

I got a Walker some time ago, it's not android but does have Saorview and Sat on 1 list, wifi, Netflix, YouTube and RTÉ player, added a hdd for recording, it's not a cutting edge TV but fine for the kitchen.

Advertisement