Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Property Market 2020

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭coolshannagh28

ittakestwo wrote: »
    But what is the solution and what can a government do. The housing problem resulted in the crash in housing during the recession. many builders hit the wall and people in trade emigrated. Economy then recovers very quickly thanks to being a tax heaven for multinational companies and creates a lot of jobs and demand for housing, but a dead construction industry and banking system does not build houses... let's just blame the current government for a problem we know manifested from the previous crash.

People in the trade will not want to come back here from Australia when they hear the government that caused them to leave are back in.

FG and Michael Noonan created this problem when the went to the US after the crash seeking property investment on very favourable tax terms . Since that our corporate tax status has become a two edged sword ; on one side we gain from corporate tax and trickle down but on the other side big money has gained a monopolistic position in the housing and rental market and are squeezing every last cent out of it.
    Incidentally the Troika encouraged the government to become less dependent on small landlords and this was an easy way to placate that demand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,969 ✭✭✭Assetbacked

1 bed = 2.5k

Couple, both earning circa 70k a year. Combined income circa 8k after tax. 31% post tax income, its doable.

Same for the 2 beds, take 2 high earners or a couple and high earner.

When you remove the cost of commuting and cars from your life, it's pretty affordable to a lot of people to be in a central location near work.

So you need to he a couple or else be a high earner and not mind sharing with another high earner. I don't think a high earner wants a place to share with a housemate.

While it may be doable, it takes high earners and even at that it is right on the cusp of affordability.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭ittakestwo

FG and Michael Noonan created this problem when the went to the US after the crash seeking property investment on very favourable tax terms . Since that our corporate tax status has become a two edged sword ; on one side we gain from corporate tax and trickle down but on the other side big money has gained a monopolistic position in the housing and rental market and are squeezing every last cent out of it.
    Incidentally the Troika encouraged the government to become less dependent on small landlords and this was an easy way to placate that demand.

But if we had not got this investment there would have been even less built and therefore a bigger crisis over the last few years?

Take Hines building 2.5k homes in Cheerywood at the moment. If they only invested here because of a tax credit (which is probable) then it must be helping supply of houses. We actually want more foreign companies coming here to build. Banks here dont have money to lend developers which was the way up to 10 years ago. So we are going to need these foreign companies that have cash.

But if we had not got this investment there would have been even less built and therefore a bigger crisis over the last few years?

Take Hines building 2.5k homes in Cheerywood at the moment. If they only invested here because of a tax credit (which is probable) then it must be helping supply of houses. We actually want more foreign companies coming here to build. Banks here dont have money to lend developers which was the way up to 10 years ago. So we are going to need these foreign companies that have cash.

This is true , but allowing a few big funds a monopoly drives up prices and rents to the point of unaffordability and feeds into the homeless problem , there is a strong analogy between Dublin and San Francisco where the city becomes unaffordable to all except the rich .

This is true , but allowing a few big funds a monopoly drives up prices and rents to the point of unaffordability and feeds into the homeless problem , there is a strong analogy between Dublin and San Francisco where the city becomes unaffordable to all except the rich .

But they have a monopoly at the moment because they're the only people in town who have the cash to build. If we discourage them the crises will get worse. They are making a fortune from rents but rents would even be higher if they were not here. Remember landlords are price takers not price makers.

Over the election campaign politicians have been giving out about them but in reality we need them and the housing crisis would be worse if they were not here. Very easy to criticize people who are making a fortune from a housing crises.

Bottom line is we need all the supply we can get, whether its built by foreign investment companies or not. Only supply will bring down rents and prices down when there is do much demand.

The rent is too damn high — even for middle-income Americans: https://on.mktw.net/2OsgroT

Why low rates are raising questions about the next commercial real estate unwind: https://on.mktw.net/2t9hpPv

The American situation matching Ireland. Watch that space.

But they have a monopoly at the moment because they're the only people in town who have the cash to build. If we discourage them the crises will get worse. They are making a fortune from rents but rents would even be higher if they were not here. Remember landlords are price takers not price makers.

Over the election campaign politicians have been giving out about them but in reality we need them and the housing crisis would be worse if they were not here. Very easy to criticize people who are making a fortune from a housing crises.

Bottom line is we need all the supply we can get, whether its built by foreign investment companies or not. Only supply will bring down rents and prices down when there is do much demand.

Logical enough , there was and is a balancing act on the impact of imported big capital and now the Irish market is tied very closely to the outside and its hard to see how the rental market particularly in Dublin is sane and can remain balanced.

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭lastusername

How do you all see the market changing and evolving if we have a motley crew of Independents, SF, Greens and others in power for the coming years?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,997 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

So you need to he a couple or else be a high earner and not mind sharing with another high earner. I don't think a high earner wants a place to share with a housemate.

While it may be doable, it takes high earners and even at that it is right on the cusp of affordability.

There are plenty of people in the city who earn more than that. Especially workers in the tech firms you mentioned who want to live close by.

Your argument is that they are unaffordable for everybody, which they are not. They are affordable for a small subnet of the population and that's what they are aimed towards.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭19233974

There are plenty of people in the city who earn more than that. Especially workers in the tech firms you mentioned who want to live close by.

Your argument is that they are unaffordable for everybody, which they are not. They are affordable for a small subnet of the population and that's what they are aimed towards.

the problem is that its not just city centre apartments aimed at high earning workers that are achieving these prices.

Even sh*thole 1 bed apartements are going for 1.5k per month plus, and you would be hard pushed to get a room in a shared house for less than €800 pm.

its kind of mind boggling that you can think that is sustainable and affordable. A salary over 50K puts you in the top 18% of earners. Its clear to see these rents are beyond afforable for the vast majority and at the limit of affordability for even the high earners.

19233974 wrote: »
    the problem is that its not just city centre apartments aimed at high earning workers that are achieving these prices.

Even sh*thole 1 bed apartements are going for 1.5k per month plus, and you would be hard pushed to get a room in a shared house for less than €800 pm.

its kind of mind boggling that you can think that is sustainable and affordable. A salary over 50K puts you in the top 18% of earners. Its clear to see these rents are beyond afforable for the vast majority and at the limit of affordability for even the high earners.

I was renting in Grand Canal Dock 10 years ago in a two-bed apartment over the canal, with a view of all of GCD. I could see the water flowing by sitting on my recliner at night! My rent was....the grand total of €500/month. Total 1K per month for the apartment.

Now, our landlord was the most distant and easy-going man on the planet, and we probably had it for a very nice price even then, but it just shows what's happened in the space of a decade when €500 probably wouldn't get me a roomshare in that area now.

Why don't the government put a cap on how much you can charge in all areas?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,217 ✭✭✭✭ELM327

I was renting in Grand Canal Dock 10 years ago in a two-bed apartment over the canal, with a view of all of GCD. I could see the water flowing by sitting on my recliner at night! My rent was....the grand total of €500/month. Total 1K per month for the apartment.

Now, our landlord was the most distant and easy-going man on the planet, and we probably had it for a very nice price even then, but it just shows what's happened in the space of a decade when €500 probably wouldn't get me a roomshare in that area now.

Because this is not totalitarian communist Russia. We should at least have free markets.

ELM327 wrote: »
    Because this is not totalitarian communist Russia. We should at least have free markets.

Yeah was going to say it must be because of the free market! I'd be the last person to want to see anything happening to counter that of course - I guess it's mainly down to increasing supply.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭OwlsZat

Because we are trying to create the total turnaround..

Initially, the English landlords took our land rented it to us and turfed us out to live in ditches. We revolted took our country back and created a housing shortage where Irish people are now free to play the role of the English landlord. This is a plan of retribution and we're getting serious payback on our own people.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,805 ✭✭✭PommieBast

Most likely properties would be withdrawn from the market and the land sold for other purposes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Turquoise Hexagon Sun

We can do with a cap on the Visas from non EAA countries. (I wrote this in the other thread before I seen this one)
    Figures show that around 13,500 first residence permits were issued to students entering higher education in Ireland from non-European Economic Area (EEA) countries in 2017 – a 45% increase on the same figure from 2013.
    That's just non EEA countries, never mind anyone else that comes to work. Now, I'm not against peopl coming to Irleland at all, my OH is actually from a non EEA country - it's the volume. However, Ireland or more specifically Dublin is not equipment for such an increase of people. We are competting with that extra 7 or 8 thousand students for rental accommodation. That's insane.

Nobody really wants to talk about that though. Why can't Ireland restrict the amount of student Visas so it frees up some rental properties otherwise taken up by English-learning students?

Source of my quote:
    Number of non-EEA students in Ireland reaches record level: here's where they're coming from

PommieBast wrote: »
    Most likely properties would be withdrawn from the market and the land sold for other purposes.

a cap at current rental prices of 2-3k per month for a 3 bed? you can bet your bottom dollar they wouldn't be withdrawing anything! the returns are outrageous even if capped at current levels

We can do with a cap on the Visas from non EAA countries. (I wrote this in the other thread before I seen this one)

That's just non EEA countries, never mind anyone else that comes to work. Now, I'm not against peopl coming to Irleland at all, my OH is actually from a non EEA country - it's the volume. However, Ireland or more specifically Dublin is not equipment for such an increase of people. We are competting with that extra 7 or 8 thousand students for rental accommodation. That's insane.

Nobody really wants to talk about that though. Why can't Ireland restrict the amount of student Visas so it frees up some rental properties otherwise taken up by English-learning students?

Source of my quote:
    Number of non-EEA students in Ireland reaches record level: here's where they're coming from

i have some brazilian and mexican friends and one of the main reasons for coming is because the student visa`s are so easy to get. Ireland is regarded as a soft touch for them, sign up for an english language course and then get to work your "20" hours per week.

That's just non EEA countries, never mind anyone else that comes to work. Now, I'm not against people coming to Ireland at all, my OH is actually from a non EEA country - it's the volume. However, Ireland or more specifically Dublin is not equipment for such an increase of people. We are competting with that extra 7 or 8 thousand students for rental accommodation. That's insane.

Source of my quote:

Seems like an idea but one of the knock on effect this would have is on low paid jobs. Most of these students live around CC and work in low paid part time jobs. If 7-8k leave then who will work in these low paid jobs in CC. This is starting to become a real issue for Dublin businesses getting staff. Immigration wont solve it if people cant afford to live here. This will probably get worse over next few years.... Dublin is set for labor crises as well a housing crises over next few years.

Average rent in Dublin is now €2050, in London the average rent is £1627(€1915). So Dublin now has a higher average rent than London a city with 8 million people and the highest paid jobs in Europe.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,468 ✭✭✭Bigmac1euro

From my own observation, I’ve noticed property prices are starting to tick upwards again, in west Dublin anyway. Houses are going for over asking where as I felt this time last year houses where just about achieving asking price if even. Emigration is starting to look like a real option for me now. After saving hard for 2 years i don’t think I can continue this lifestyle for much longer, I think I’ve had enough.
    Anyone else noticing the same?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭SozBbz

Average rent in Dublin is now €2050, in London the average rent is £1627(€1915). So Dublin now has a higher average rent than London a city with 8 million people and the highest paid jobs in Europe.

The one thing to slightly alleviate the above is that i believe UK tenants pay their own council tax which probably closes that gap.

But yes, Dublin is hardly great value right now.

i have some brazilian and mexican friends and one of the main reasons for coming is because the student visa`s are so easy to get. Ireland is regarded as a soft touch for them, sign up for an english language course and then get to work your "20" hours per week.

There are 5 Indians crammed into a two-bedroom apartment above us (3 boys and 2 girls); so clearly are they students as they spend all their time in the apartment which indicates they can't afford to do anything in Dublin. I think they must come from a sh1thole set up in India to find this worth experiencing, but I don't know why they need to be in Dublin and not Galway or Cork.

The fact grown adults are happy to come to Dublin and share bedrooms with complete strangers is crazy to me, I know a couple of Brazilians who do this despite having work and their own places in Brazil! It does mean the rents these apartments can make is incredible and it is another factor for high rents.

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Mr Hindley

From my own observation, I’ve noticed property prices are starting to tick upwards again, in west Dublin anyway. Houses are going for over asking where as I felt this time last year houses where just about achieving asking price if even. Emigration is starting to look like a real option for me now. After saving hard for 2 years i don’t think I can continue this lifestyle for much longer, I think I’ve had enough.
    Anyone else noticing the same?

Yep - I’m seeing the same, properties I’m enquiring about are going for over the asking price, at least if the estate agents are to be believed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Kamili

Mr Hindley wrote: »
    Yep - I’m seeing the same, properties I’m enquiring about are going for over the asking price, at least if the estate agents are to be believed.

Likewise here, and some going for mad money for the area.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭Taylor365

a cap at current rental prices of 2-3k per month for a 3 bed? you can bet your bottom dollar they wouldn't be withdrawing anything! the returns are outrageous even if capped at current levels
    Capping at all time highs doesn't matter when wages won't grow.

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Mr Hindley

Kamili wrote: »
    Likewise here, and some going for mad money for the area.

Bugger. I've spent the last few months gearing up to buy, and thinking it was a good time to scoop a bargain - now I'm ready, suddenly prices leap up. Now trying to figure if it's a temporary bounce with nothing solid underpinning it, so I should wait it out, or if it's here to stay...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 88 ✭✭davedub2015

Mr Hindley wrote: »
    Bugger. I've spent the last few months gearing up to buy, and thinking it was a good time to scoop a bargain - now I'm ready, suddenly prices leap up. Now trying to figure if it's a temporary bounce with nothing solid underpinning it, so I should wait it out, or if it's here to stay...

Im the same no idea what to think with the market right now... temporary bounce or it will continue to rise who knows

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭alwald

The asking price has increased in 2020 compared to 2019 but I am unsure about the sale price.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,003 ✭✭✭handlemaster

There are 5 Indians crammed into a two-bedroom apartment above us (3 boys and 2 girls); so clearly are they students as they spend all their time in the apartment which indicates they can't afford to do anything in Dublin. I think they must come from a sh1thole set up in India to find this worth experiencing, but I don't know why they need to be in Dublin and not Galway or Cork.

The fact grown adults are happy to come to Dublin and share bedrooms with complete strangers is crazy to me, I know a couple of Brazilians who do this despite having work and their own places in Brazil! It does mean the rents these apartments can make is incredible and it is another factor for high rents.

Money gained against money spend.

Money gained against money spend.

Exactly, simple economics. Benefits of being here outweigh the costs, otherwise they would leave.

• Advertisement

Dav010 wrote: »
    Exactly, simple economics. Benefits of being here outweigh the costs, otherwise they would leave.

What's the emotional cost of the living situation though? For me, they must be used to living in tenements in their own country to be able to stick it. It would be far better for society in general if people could have their own place and not have to spend all their money on it, even if it was just a bedsit. On Facebook groups I see bunkbeds being advertised for €350+ for the bed, even saw a three bed room for €425 per bed! To think that only five years ago €550 got a room in an apartment in the IFSC. I remember paying €600 for my room in a flat in Ranelagh up until only 3 years ago.

The asking prices that have gone up in January are only estate agents chancing their arms, new year, more people looking to buy & people with exemptions in place.

What's the emotional cost of the living situation though? For me, they must be used to living in tenements in their own country to be able to stick it. It would be far better for society in general if people could have their own place and not have to spend all their money on it, even if it was just a bedsit. On Facebook groups I see bunkbeds being advertised for €350+ for the bed, even saw a three bed room for €425 per bed! To think that only five years ago €550 got a room in an apartment in the IFSC. I remember paying €600 for my room in a flat in Ranelagh up until only 3 years ago.

Supply and demand.

bubblypop wrote: »
    The asking prices that have gone up in January are only estate agents chancing their arms, new year, more people looking to buy & people with exemptions in place.

If you don’t ask, you don’t get.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 88 ✭✭davedub2015

bubblypop wrote: »

Will it calm ? Cant see it going quiet

Will it calm ? Cant see it going quiet

Ahh, personally I think so.
    Houses ready to move into are selling, & have been, but houses needing work are not going so quick & I don't see this changing any time soon.
    I don't know anything about new builds though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,647 ✭✭✭beggars_bush

Was thinking of buying a house as an investment to rent out
    I'm having second thoughts as I think the market has peaked and there are a lot of houses in the Midlands not selling or being withdrawn

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭dowhatyoulove

Just buying a new build this month - honestly the rent we are paying out is insane (€1750 for ****ty 3 bed in Naas - landlord is in Australia) vs what we will be paying in a mortgage (<€1200 per month for 4 bed A rated home).

Even if prices do drop a good bit, it would have to be a serious drop for it to make economic sense for our family to keep renting. Whether it will be a good long term investment- we’ve no idea but we are honestly so glad to have a secure roof over our heads I’m not sure it matters.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,143 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

Just buying a new build this month - honestly the rent we are paying out is insane (€1750 for ****ty 3 bed in Naas - landlord is in Australia) vs what we will be paying in a mortgage (<€1200 per month for 4 bed A rated home).
    Even if prices do drop a good bit, it would have to be a serious drop for it to make economic sense for our family to keep renting. Whether it will be a good long term investment- we’ve no idea but we are honestly so glad to have a secure roof over our heads I’m not sure it matters.

Don't worry about the investment side of things. The main questions are whether you would be happy to still be living there in 10 years time, and think you can afford the repayments.
    The situation you want to avoid is where you have bought a property to get a step on the property ladder in the eventual hope of a trade-up only to see property prices drop and be stuck in negative equity.
    Or, where a recession hits and someone loses jobs \ salary.

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,184 ✭✭✭riclad

A house is a place to live, it should not be regarded as an investment,
    you,ll probably live there for 20 years plus.
    At least you wont be under the control of a landlord.
    most landlords pay 40 per cent tax on rental income.
    I do,nt think it makes sense to borrow 100-200k to buy a house to rent out.
    when the government and fianna fail announces 20-30k for first time buyers ,
    the usual result is make house prices rise .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭pearcider

Less than 1200 seems very reasonable for a Gaf. Can you tell us your mortgage term and amount borrowed?

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭dowhatyoulove

odyssey06 wrote: »
    Don't worry about the investment side of things. The main questions are whether you would be happy to still be living there in 10 years time, and think you can afford the repayments.
    The situation you want to avoid is where you have bought a property to get a step on the property ladder in the eventual hope of a trade-up only to see property prices drop and be stuck in negative equity.
    Or, where a recession hits and someone loses jobs \ salary.

Definitely not a step on the ladder - it’s a family home for us, we won’t be selling until we are old and grey hopefully :)

The Currency reporting that the median homeowner is 46 times wealthier than the median renter. The election results have clearly shown the inequality in Irish society caused by property is no longer sustainable. While the political situation will likely take months to resolve in order to get a government, I wonder will we see a lot more properties coming onto the market soon as homeowners who have been sitting on their price increase with half a view to sell now fearing the election result and the rise of SF?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,003 ✭✭✭handlemaster

The Currency reporting that the median homeowner is 46 times wealthier than the median renter. The election results have clearly shown the inequality in Irish society caused by property is no longer sustainable. While the political situation will likely take months to resolve in order to get a government, I wonder will we see a lot more properties coming onto the market soon as homeowners who have been sitting on their price increase with half a view to sell now fearing the election result and the rise of SF?

Likely housing will only get worse. Landlords will sell up even more now.

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭JamesMason

I wonder will we see a lot more properties coming onto the market soon as homeowners who have been sitting on their price increase with half a view to sell now fearing the election result and the rise of SF?
    Probably. Also, foreign/investors may leave the market (some were prevented from cashing out last week). Rocky roads ahead both here and abroad in the coming weeks...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

JamesMason wrote: »
    Probably. Also, foreign/investors may leave the market (some were prevented from cashing out last week). Rocky roads ahead both here and abroad in the coming weeks...

They have a max 33-34 TDs out of 160- I wouldn't be running scared just yet.
    I still think we'll end up with a hung Dáil and will be back at the ballot box again within 3-4 months- and hopefully people will have thought of some other way of protesting, other than giving SF their vote- thats just me though. You can protest without voting FF, FG or SF.......

I think the whole rent freeze threat and the prospects of actually taxing the REITs etc- will have some of the institutional investors reassessing their positions- however, that may be wishful thinking.

One way or the other- whatever is coming down the line is going to be several months in the future, rather than mere weeks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭pearcider

They have a max 33-34 TDs out of 160- I wouldn't be running scared just yet.
    I still think we'll end up with a hung Dáil and will be back at the ballot box again within 3-4 months- and hopefully people will have thought of some other way of protesting, other than giving SF their vote- thats just me though. You can protest without voting FF, FG or SF.......

I think the whole rent freeze threat and the prospects of actually taxing the REITs etc- will have some of the institutional investors reassessing their positions- however, that may be wishful thinking.

One way or the other- whatever is coming down the line is going to be several months in the future, rather than mere weeks.

If SF had put up enough candidates I think it’s clear they would’ve formed the government and Mary Lou would be Taoiseach elect. FG and FF are incredibly out of touch and aloof. Unsurprisingly since most of them are landlord millionaires. They come across as sneering and arrogant and they have no will to tackle the housing crisis as that would impact their bottom line. People are fed up with their elitism. I think. SF cabinet is now just a matter of time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 622 ✭✭✭J_1980

pearcider wrote: »
    If SF had put up enough candidates I think it’s clear they would’ve formed the government and Mary Lou would be Taoiseach elect. FG and FF are incredibly out of touch and aloof. Unsurprisingly since most of them are landlord millionaires. They come across as sneering and arrogant and they have no will to tackle the housing crisis as that would impact their bottom line. People are fed up with their elitism. I think. SF cabinet is now just a matter of time.

The left vote is still only 38%.

There’s no way a government can be formed without FFG and the non left Independents.
    Still stand by it, there wont be more than 20-25k housing completions pa. no matter who is in government.
    Every left party/government in Europe has failed (Hollande in France, Syriza, fivestar Italy) once in power. People severly underestimate the importance of capital flows. It’s called MONETARISM for a reason.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

I suspect it would be prudent to procure a copy of SF Eoin O'Broin's book 'Home: Why Public Housing is the Answer' to better familiarise ourselves with what might be coming down the tracks.........

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭nerrad01

also might be interesting to see someone with an actual knowledge of housing possibly being the minister responsible for it! Would be an interesting read to see what we could be in store for if a FF/SF coalition comes to pass

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement