Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Choosing a primary school

Options
  • 21-11-2019 10:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Can anyone please put the following schools in order of merit? Moved to Perrystown. Looking for a school for my little girl who will start school September 2023. Think they all have good reputations but just want to get views from locals.

Holy Spirit
    St. Damian's
    Bishop Shanahan
    Pius X GNS
    Presentation

Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

happihat wrote: »
    Can anyone please put the following schools in order of merit? Moved to Perrystown. Looking for a school for my little girl who will start school September 2023. Think they all have good reputations but just want to get views from locals.

Holy Spirit
    St. Damian's
    Bishop Shanahan
    Pius X GNS
    Presentation

Thank you.

Traffic is a nightmare in the morning.....parking can be very difficult. Pick up times are just as bad tbh!
    Look at the opening times...they may differ and one might suit you better?
    Do you want mixed or single sex?

Have you considered the new educate together one across from Tymon? I think it’s called Riverview?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,296 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

Shanahans has a good reputation, a few friends have kids in Holy Spirit and really like it.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 happihat

Millem wrote: »
    Traffic is a nightmare in the morning.....parking can be very difficult. Pick up times are just as bad tbh!
    Look at the opening times...they may differ and one might suit you better?
    Do you want mixed or single sex?

Have you considered the new educate together one across from Tymon? I think it’s called Riverview?

Which school has the traffic nightmare?
    I'll check out the Riverview school also, thanks.
    I don't mind mixed or single sex.

Advertisement