Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Love Island 2020 (Winter) - See Note in OP

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

No hun bun it’s your loss. He dumped you before you even got your poisonous claws and fangs into him. Shunned Geebageze.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

I don’t get the big deal wIth Leanne. She has zero personality

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

Sham and cheese not a happy camper this morning.

The flip top head guy, aka Firmino otherwise known as Mouth of China reminds me a bit of the small yellow bird character in Charlie Brown.

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Prominent_Dawg

Am I the only one that didn't know Sophie is Rochelle Humes sister

Firmino scores it’s 1-2.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Oh god Sianice is just so extra. She's gas :pac: everything she says is just hilarious because of how she says it, always just full of....confidence and....god knows what!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Does that twin wear the same dress in every episode? It’s not even a nice dres ffs

Big fan of Liverpool but can’t stand this love island Firmino fella. He seems so shallow and into himself. And he is boring.

• Advertisement

Does that twin wear the same dress in every episode? It’s not even a nice dres ffs

She's falling out of it!

Im not sure i understand why paige is annoyed. She speaks real fast when annoyed same as me ha

Am I the only one that didn't know Sophie is Rochelle Humes sister

Billions of people around the world who are not watching this series of love island also do not know.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

Series still feels like it hasn't gotten going and those two new additions look like children to be honest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,383 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

Paige seems to enjoy starting arguments over absolutely nothing. She did the same last week with the blonde posh lad who left.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,854 ✭✭✭✭Idbatterim

Paige seems to enjoy starting arguments over absolutely nothing. She did the same last week with the blonde posh lad who left.
    I wouldn’t rate her. If i was Finn , I’d be considering my options. Guys tolerance for **** , depends on the quality of the women in question. She is bang average !

I mean he doesn’t sit beside her and says it’s going “ awright “ I mean “ awright “ in that context means fine / good. Most women won’t like that scenario , I get it. I just wonder what his bs tolerance with Paige will be

Idbatterim wrote: »
    I wouldn’t rate her. If i was Finn , I’d be considering my options. Guys tolerance for **** , depends on the quality of the women in question. She is bang average !

I mean he doesn’t sit beside her and says it’s going “ awright “ I mean “ awright “ in that context means fine / good. Most women won’t like that scenario , I get it. I just wonder what his bs tolerance with Paige will be

Tbh, she was only saying earlier in the day that she was playing it cool and telling him he can get to know rebecca, so i dont blame him for doing the same when asked by the lads about their relationship, like he's hardly gonna be like "yeah we're solid, shes not interested anyone else mate" when she was being cool about him with other girls. He was probably just trying to play it cool and not come across as jealous or too vested wjen thats how she has been.

I was genuinely baffled as to why she was annoyed. If we were a proper item in an established relationship, then yeah "awright" is a bit of a kick in the teeth :pac:

I didnt get why the new boys asked the boys about the girls though! Why not ask, yknow, the girls?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

Agree on the bang average esp ref personality but she probably has the best bod in there. Honourable mentions Rebecca and Humes sis.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭pinkyeye

Who's Firmino?

pinkyeye wrote: »
    Who's Firmino?

Woodstock from Charlie Brown.
    It’s great to see he is gonna have another meltdown in tonight’s episode.

I watched it last night but I must have missed what Finn did that was so wrong. What did he do or not do??

Psycho alert. Woodstock has some internal issues to deal with. Saturday sis need to reverse her truck sharp and crack on with Justin Bieber.

• Advertisement

Does anyone know what Leanne natural hairstyle is??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

I watched it last night but I must have missed what Finn did that was so wrong. What did he do or not do??

I think she was mad with him for not sitting beside her when the new boys arrived! She was ridiculous.

Connor flies off the handle at everything. I actually couldn't trust him. He could lose the plot and hurt someone out of anger. Maybe I'm just crazy but really he is very easily annoyed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,545 ✭✭✭Martina1991

pinkyeye wrote:
    Who's Firmino?
    Bobby Firmino is a Brazilian Liverpool footballer. Also nicknamed Bobby Dazzler for his magnificent teeth.

...Firmino in LI is Conor Teeth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

2 dopes. Just dump each other.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 266 ✭✭sugarman20

There is something wrong with that Connor lad.

Nas no willy will leave.

Sophie and connor literally just make noises at each other. They dont pronounce words, just vague sounds

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Anamdearcadh

Hope the Justin Bieber lookalike Luke stays!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 301 ✭✭puppieperson1

Leanne is beautiful so much better that that yewande from last year.

Nice ending and was surprised but she was a woman scorned. Glad Nas no willy got to stay. This is a victory for nerds/eunuchs over jocks.

• Advertisement

Leanne is beautiful so much better that that yewande from last year.

They so different. Leanne seems humble and refined, while Yerwande is full of herself and talks down to everyone. And lookswise the gap is even wider.

The state of the twin. Christ if I woke up beside that even after a bender in coppers and followed by the blackdoor ( followed by the obligatory zaytoon) I’d be surprised !

The state of the twin. Christ if I woke up beside that even after a bender in coppers and followed by the blackdoor ( followed by the obligatory zaytoon) I’d be surprised !

That would be even worse than waking up in chains looking at leatherface oiling his chainsaw in the corner and his mom turning the oven on.

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭sunshinew

Rebecca totally thought by choosing the new Luke she'd have a few days of playing him and Connagh off each other and be the central story of the attractive girl that's in the awful dilemma of choosing between guys. She was absolutely bulling when Siannise chose Nas over Connagh meaning she's stuck with Luke now. I don't think rebecca actually fancies any of the guys, she just wants to be the one fancied by them. It's a competition to beat the girls.
    I couldn't stand Siannise up until tonight but she pulled a boss bitch move there. Loved it.
    I don't get the attraction of the guys to Rebecca... Her walk, tone of voice, accent,...all just seem quite masculine. Though she is more natural than the others with her makeup.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,383 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

Rebecca to Conna with a G.

“I hope I haven’t been too full on and given you the wrong idea”.

After literally grabbing him and sticking the head into him.

Rebecca to Conna with a G.

“I hope I haven’t been too full on and given you the wrong idea”.

After literally grabbing him and sticking the head into him.

In all fairness he was a bit of a boring fella. He just going on his looks and body.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

In all fairness he was a bit of a boring fella. He just going on his looks and body.

Agreed. Attractive fella but nothing else to him apart from that. As dry as it gets

Happy Nas is still there. One of the few lads in there with a fun personality. I'm sure the producers will try send a girl that fancies him next.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭Still Ill

Agreed. Attractive fella but nothing else to him apart from that. As dry as it gets

Happy Nas is still there. One of the few lads in there with a fun personality. I'm sure the producers will try send a girl that fancies him next.

He'll start to be used as a means for new girls to get a foot in the door of the villa. They'll initially say they like him and then move onto someone they actually like once they survive the first recoupling. Same thing happened to Dr Alex.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Do any of them know the meaning of the word 'literally' ?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,246 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

They literally don't.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,246 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

How sad are the 2 girls creeping around listening in.

You wouldn’t ride that twin into battle !

Luke mentioning marriage and taking her name... next she'll be telling the girls he proposed :pac:

She is GAS

i love her

I'm sad you feel that way rather than I'm sorry for the way I did it.

You've done it twice Rebekkah ...yeah yeah just crack on!

In fairness to rebecca, she didnt really do anything wrong. She was upfront from the beginning that she was looking out for herself and was willing to step on toes.

• Advertisement

Rebeccah is a real mé féiner- dont like her at all.

Bit unfair that the 2 girls with the 2 new boys were automatically safe. Luck of the draw I suppose.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,545 ✭✭✭Martina1991

What happened at the end i missed it. Did anyone go?

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭Sinead Mc1

What happened at the end i missed it. Did anyone go?

Sophie and Conor got the least votes. One of them is leaving the villa. Fellow Islanders have to pick. We find out tomorrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,322 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Thats what I like about Rebecca she wears her heart on her sleive...and her bikini top on her head...
    Iain stirling is making this episode watchable.

Sinead Mc1 wrote: »
    Sophie and Conor got the least votes. One of them is leaving the villa. Fellow Islanders have to pick. We find out tomorrow.

That’s Connor gone. Imagine the two of them outside , all the attention she’ll get. I’d give it a week tops !

• Advertisement
Advertisement