Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

UK CR-V mpg display to litres

• 15-01-2020 4:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Hi there, imported a 2017 CRV and wondering is it possible to get the fuel consumption display changed from mpg to l/100km.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭Vic_08

tele2 wrote: »
    Hi there, imported a 2017 CRV and wondering is it possible to get the fuel consumption display changed from mpg to l/100km.

Have you read the manual? Those sort of adjustments are usually described there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭vandriver

282/mpg gives you the L/100 km
    (282÷L/100km gives you mpg)

• Registered Users Posts: 46 tele2

Vic_08 wrote: »
    Have you read the manual? Those sort of adjustments are usually described there.

Not in the manual..can change the limit and cruise to km/h and the sat nav. But not the mpg, odometer or remaining distance

• Registered Users Posts: 46 tele2

vandriver wrote: »
    282/mpg gives you the L/100 km
    (282÷L/100km gives you mpg)

😊 I was hoping to change the display...but thanks for the conversion ratio all the same

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭PaulRyan97

I may be wrong but something like that is usually controlled by your locale. Check your infotainment settings, see if your language is set to something like English (UK).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭zilog_jones

Often these things cannot be changed in order to deliberately inconvenience grey imports, without flashing firmware and other shenanigans.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,729 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Not sure where youre based but if you pop me a pm with the Vin I can check and see if it can be changed either on the dash or through software.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,192 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

I had same query on my 132 CR-V with main dealer, as stated previously the only changes you can make are "can change the limit and cruise to km/h and the sat nav. But not the mpg, odometer or remaining distance".

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,729 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Tele2--Ive sent you a pm with the info you need.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,187 ✭✭✭mikeecho

Hellrazer wrote: »
    Tele2--Ive sent you a pm with the info you need.

Can this be done with a BMW F10?

The cruise control and speed limiter are in mph only.

Everything else can be changed to miles /km/Litres/°C, °F

• Advertisement
Advertisement