Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

After School care in Finglas / Glasnevin

Options
  • 21-10-2019 1:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi all,

Apologies if this thread already exists!

I am looking for afterschool care for my lo from september 2020 in finglas or glasnevin. Preferably one with a puck up service.

Any recommendations are very much appreciated!

Thank you!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭kandr10

Hi all,

Apologies if this thread already exists!

I am looking for afterschool care for my lo from september 2020 in finglas or glasnevin. Preferably one with a puck up service.

Any recommendations are very much appreciated!

Thank you!

Try little learners.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Mammy_or_cake

Thanks @kandr10 I'll look them up now. Does anyone know of anyone nearer to dcu / tolka rovers?

Update: 2 others to try -
    Bizzy B's is on Glasnevin hill
    Little Monkeys on Glasnevin Avenue

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Irish-Lass

Second Bizzy B's my little one goes there fantastic place girls are great

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭surball

Thanks @kandr10 I'll look them up now. Does anyone know of anyone nearer to dcu / tolka rovers?

little learners have a new location opposite the spar on ballymun road, quite close to the entrance to DCU.

• Advertisement

surball wrote: »
    little learners have a new location opposite the spar on ballymun road, quite close to the entrance to DCU.

Thanks a mill! I'll look them up! ðŸ˜

surball wrote: »

Thanks a mill! I'll look them up! ðŸ˜

Advertisement