Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rental Price Register

Options
  • 04-01-2019 1:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,548 ✭✭✭

There's a Residential Property Price Register, a Commercial Lease Register but no such thing as a Residential Rental Price Register that I'm aware of?

I know the PRTB have a register of tenancies, but there is zero transparency on Rental prices. Any reason why? (Sorry if this has been discussed before)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,610 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

AFAIK a rent register is on the way from the PRTB, not sure if it is going to be this year, I think it has to be legislated for first

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭mrslancaster

RTB one stop shop has a page "check the register" but it doesn't seem to be working.

Also saw a Tenant Survey for RTB360 the new tenancy management system. It's to collect feedback from tenants about how they would like it to work. Didn't see anything for landlord feedback.

Advertisement