Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Forum Closed  

21-04-2010, 10:03   #31
alibabba

a fair question to ask

Would boards members not be entitled to a group discount?
21-04-2010, 11:58   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by alibabba View Post
Would boards members not be entitled to a group discount?
We currently cut our costs and commission to keep the prices as low as possible so there is not much room for a further discount at the moment I am afraid. We are however launching our corporate responsibility policy this month where for every QuoteDevil policy purchased we will be planting 5 trees in Tanzania.

Graham
Thanks from:
01-08-2010, 13:44   #33
cubix

Alright lads, just a heads up. Signed up with Zurich today for 3bed house insurance before I found you guys. Got insured direct for about €40 cheaper than through your site.
24-08-2010, 11:36   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham Weir View Post
We currently cut our costs and commission to keep the prices as low as possible so there is not much room for a further discount at the moment I am afraid. We are however launching our corporate responsibility policy this month where for every QuoteDevil policy purchased we will be planting 5 trees in Tanzania.

Graham
I am delight to say that we have just introduced an exclusive discount for Boards users. When purchasing a policy enter the Discount code Board99 in the space and an additional 7.5% discount will be applied to the premium.

Graham
03-09-2010, 17:11   #35

Why is a lazer/debit card needed when doing DD to complete.. Pointless exercise seen as you are been given the account info??
Sorry to say because of this my buisness is going elsewhere
20-10-2010, 14:22   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by s14 silvia View Post
Why is a lazer/debit card needed when doing DD to complete.. Pointless exercise seen as you are been given the account info??
Sorry to say because of this my buisness is going elsewhere
I am sorry to hear this but unfortunately we have to collect the deposit by credit or laser card. Graham.
20-10-2010, 14:25   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham Weir View Post

Graham
We are delighted to say that we now have a discount of 7.5% for boards members if they input the code Board99 on the purchase page of the site.
28-10-2010, 11:25   #38

Car and van Insurance

Quote:
Originally Posted by r3nu4l View Post
Welcome to boards.ie

I'll ask the most obvious question. Your website doesn't seem to offer car insurance. Why?
I am delighted to say that we now offer car and van insurance. We compare price and cover from 14 insurers to get the best deals.

Call Lisa on 01 6619062 for a quick easy quote.
02-11-2010, 12:20   #39
angelfire9

I notice your house insurance only covers €1500 for fire brigade charges what happens if your bill is higher than that?
02-11-2010, 14:33   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelfire9 View Post
I notice your house insurance only covers €1500 for fire brigade charges what happens if your bill is higher than that?
Thanks for your inquiry. The figure of €1500 is based on the insurers experience of fire brigade claims and €1500 would cover the vast majority of claims for calling out the fire brigade to a private house.
Forum Closed