Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Shepherdy reveal!

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,682 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

Also for some reason I got it in my head that the Simon Cowell question was about bell-ends, hence my Piers Morgan answer :o:pac:

I think that's fair enough. One question entered by mistake was "Who is the biggest twat on X Factor?" so you weren't alone :p

quickbeam wrote: »
    Thanks EN. Just caught up. It was exciting. I thought a last minute crash would add to the drama of the reveal, so it was all on purpose of course.

Played to perfection as always QB, that's why you're the best mod round here ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

I think that's fair enough. One question entered by mistake was "Who is the biggest twat on X Factor Planet Earth?" so you weren't alone :p
    :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 28,797 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Meaning we have joint winners! Congrats to Reberetta and yozico (yozico, I'll call you the winner if you help me out in your QoS quiz ;) )
    And at the death, Heidi plummets and takes the spoon!

:eek:
    Well done Reb and Yozzer.

Biggest well done to Heidi.
    Thanks..... I think......

Well, having only done a few boards games and finished all of them mediocrely mid-table, I seem to have finally perfected a skill at last - start off with top points, and then completely crash and burn :o

I'm only sorry I missed the reveal and my big moment!

Great game, had great fun figuring out the questions!

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭yozico

Meaning we have joint winners! Congrats to Reberetta and yozico (yozico, I'll call you the winner if you help me out in your QoS quiz )

Done and done :D

Thanks for running EN, unfortunately I missed the live reveal but it made for a fun read this morning!

Congrats to Reb & Heidi.

I'll leave this here if anyone hasn't entered the QoS PEEHS

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058079507

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Played to perfection as always QB, that's why you're the best mod round here ;)

Do the blow-in mods not feature on this scale?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭Reberetta

Yozico and me.
    giphy.gif

Quickbeam
    giphy.gif

Grazie Electric Nitwit!

yozico wrote: »
    Done and done :D

Thanks for running EN, unfortunately I missed the live reveal but it made for a fun read this morning!

Congrats to Reb & Heidi.

I'll leave this here if anyone hasn't entered the QoS PEEHS

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058079507
    Yay, yozico wins :pac:

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Do the blow-in mods not feature on this scale?
    Oh, they're the worst :p

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Oh, they're the worst :p

tenor.gif?itemid=16310479

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭s1ippy

Some craic, wasn't around for the live reveal but enjoyed reading the thread!!

Roy Keane grr and the world Cup one... Italia 90 is supreme if you ask me!

• Advertisement
Advertisement