Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

At what age did you stop growing?

Options
  • 02-06-2020 9:37pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭

I'm 22yrs old (birthday this week) and 5ft 5in/60kgs. I'm pretty sure that physically I'm done growing, mentally is another story.

I stopped growing though when I was 13. I have a shirt from PE that I still wear. Doubt many can say the same thing.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Penis enlargement sites a plenty

• Registered Users Posts: 8,362 ✭✭✭corner of hells

Penis enlargement sites a plenty

You bought the BMW , didn't you ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭Risingshadoo

He's 22. I'm approaching 40!

Physically, I feel myself getting a bit slower. Like I can't run as fast as I used to. Though my brain is sharper than ever.

Wait does an expanding beer belly count?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

You bought the BMW , didn't you ?

No mine is ever growing, don't need anything like that...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭Central Services

Some french philosopher said that we are all a completely different person every five years.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭ninebeanrows

Most of it done by 16 but you can get ab extra inch in your early twenties

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭Rodney Bathgate

I understand that the new remake of Lord Of The Rings (that will be filmed here in Ireland) will have a ‘diverse’ cast like the last Star Wars film. You being 5 foot tall with dark skin with bad teeth puts you in a great position to land a part as a hobbit. Do you have an agent, OP?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,457 ✭✭✭✭Kylta

I understand that the new remake of Lord Of The Rings (that will be filmed here in Ireland) will have a ‘diverse’ cast like the last Star Wars film. You being 5 foot tall with dark skin with bad teeth puts you in a great position to land a part as a hobbit. Do you have an agent, OP?

Also he terrifies woman at bus stops and he's totally confused about his sexually. I feel a film script coming on. The life and times of Walter Figelien. Maybe I could get Chuck Norris to play Feg. Or maybe Tom Hanks It could be another Forrest Gump or maybe Forrest Fig

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,533 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Stopped growing upwards when I was 12. Never did make 6' 2" - a third of an inch short

Not very often that a 1st year in secondary school is taller than most of the teachers

• Registered Users Posts: 13,505 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

about twenty five

im not joking , im about nine inches taller than guys who were two inches taller than me when we were both fourteen

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭TuringBot47

I stopped growing though when I was 13.

Let me guess, puberty blockers ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭cannotlogin

Growing upwards....years ago..I'm 5 foot nothing!

Growing outwards.....hasn't stopped yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭Stovepipe

Your brain isn't finished wiring it's network until you reach 26, so you keep growing and developing until then. It's one of the reasons why decent surgeons don't carry out elective plastic surgery on people until then.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,446 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

I'm 22yrs old (birthday this week) and 5ft 5in/60kgs. I'm pretty sure that physically I'm done growing, mentally is another story.

I stopped growing though when I was 13. I have a shirt from PE that I still wear. Doubt many can say the same thing.

Mr F, at 13 you haven't even had your 'spurt' growing wise.
    And being of African origin and living in the US ( the home of growth hormones in food) it implies that at 22 you're just a short ass .
    Sorry but you'll be a short assed angry man till the day you die. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭Better Than Christ

I've no idea when I stopped growing. Probably some time in my mid to late teens, I reached a whopping 5'7 (or 5'8, I can't remember which) and just stopped. I think I hit my current shoe size (a relatively clownish size 10) at the age of 16, so it was probably around then. Height, or lack thereof, is one of those things that you just have to accept. If you're a short-arse, you're a short-arse. You might as well be moaning about the weather.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭Lucky Lou

Well Im a BBW 5'2" and 560lbs.
    Once the feeders keep feeding I'll keep growing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭Rodney Bathgate

Lucky Lou wrote: »

That’s small for a Whale.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,266 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

Another day, another thread....

Start a thread, and then vanish. No interaction.

Smells like a Bot - Click click click ….

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... "

I like the bbw bit, but were would that fit on 560lbs?

I like the bbw bit, but were would that fit on 560lbs? Actually you could be a little island with two little hillocks on it. Hillocks I said not bollocks. Then it could be bollocks if you ate the man standing next to you

• Advertisement

I thought I stopped around 16 but then I went on a bit of a growth spurt between 18 and 19. I grew another couple of inches around 21 and then stopped.

I've been growning outwards since I found a chipper

• Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

no idea

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭Obvious Desperate Breakfasts

What was the story with Dennis Rodman’s very late growth spurt? What was it, like 11 inches at the age of 19? Would that be a pituitary gland issue?

Advertisement