Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ACCA or ACA

Options
  • 01-07-2020 8:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi, I just started at an accounting firm and am planning to take ACCA or ACA. I don’t have any degree and need to start from scratch.

I was thinking to take ACCA as they have flexible times sitting exams, plus I am not from Ireland and might go back to my country in some point. But it seems the only choice for ACCA is to take online courses as there is not any lectures around in Galway.
    My boss recommended me to take ACA because ACA run lectures around here in GMIT.

Could you advise me any pro or con of ACA vs ACCA.I was originally planning on taking ACCA because it’s seems more international but I am worried doing it all online by myself might be tough. And if you know any lectures or exams are on in Galway it would be great to know.

Advertisement