Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Class 2 Medicals

Options
  • 30-05-2020 10:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 783 ✭✭✭

Obviously I understand there is a pandemic at the moment so there are more important priorities.

Does anyone know if any AMEs doing Class 2 Medicals are open in Dublin - or taking appointments for when they reopen?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭logie101

Obviously I understand there is a pandemic at the moment so there are more important priorities.

Does anyone know if any AMEs doing Class 2 Medicals are open in Dublin - or taking appointments for when they reopen?

Funny my class 2 medical is out so I phoned around and had no problem booking an appointment for next week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 783 ✭✭✭nsa0bupkd3948x

logie101 wrote: »
    Funny my class 2 medical is out so I phoned around and had no problem booking an appointment for next week.

Was that in Dublin?

Was that in Dublin?

Yes in Dublin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 783 ✭✭✭nsa0bupkd3948x

logie101 wrote: »
    Yes in Dublin.

Do you mind me asking which AME it was? charter medical told me they're closed and not sure when they're reopening.

Do you mind me asking which AME it was? charter medical told me they're closed and not sure when they're reopening.

I’ll PM you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭California Dreamer

I don't know if he is still doing it but Andrew Jordan did my my class 2 for a few years. Based in Teranure. He is a pilot himself so gets it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭Growler!!!

https://www.iaa.ie/personnel-licensing/aero-medical-section/examiners

Here's a list of all the IAA Aero Medical Examiners and their contact details. Hope it helps.

Advertisement