Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Minoxidil/Regaine illegal in Ireland

Options
  • 23-05-2020 4:00pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 20

Clickbait title i know but for the past 14 years i have purchased Minoxidil online, Since 2013 i have purchased Kirkland brand of Minoxidil 6month supply for around 50/60 euro compared to the extortionate prices of a 1month supply of Rogaine sold in chemists here for roughly 40/45euro.

However, for the past 8 months i have issued 3 orders for the Kirkland 6month supply and all 3 packages have been stopped and destroyed by customs as they claim it is classed as medicine that is illegal in Ireland even though i can buy the exact same product (albeit for an absolute rip off) in most chemists in the country. Rip-off Ireland at it again.

Where do you guys order your Minoxidil from?

Cheers

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 20 SimpNation

bump please

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 37,369 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

If this is illegal in Ireland, please do not solicit advice on breaking the law on this site.

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement