Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mens Skincare

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,526 ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

If fairness had you read some of the comments you would realise skin care is not solely the domain of the vain. Psoriasis (which I have around my mouth, mild form but still painful at times) is an unpleasant condition and any thing which helps relieve it is good. Why would it bother you that people would share tips on how to cope with it?

Even if you don't have a skin disorder of any kind and just like to look after your skin, what's the big deal? This is a thread about this exact topic. It's not like I'm bombing into a pub and shouting about how great my skin is or anything :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,113 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

I'll throw it out there again, anything for Acne scars?Or Scars in general. I won't use anything with oil in it as that may cause a massive flare up and happy to live with the scars than have more acne. Basically anything to take reddnes off the skin.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,310 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

I'll throw it out there again, anything for Acne scars?Or Scars in general. I won't use anything with oil in it as that may cause a massive flare up and happy to live with the scars than have more acne. Basically anything to take reddnes off the skin.
    I have a little bit of rosacea on cheeks I got it lasered it helped a lot.
    If there recent scars kelocote is fantastic

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,113 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

gmisk wrote: »
    I have a little bit of rosacea on cheeks I got it lasered it helped a lot.
    If there recent scars kelocote is fantastic

How much is lasertrement cost you. Its a route I'd rather not go down.

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭decky1

Those aren't even the lyrics :rolleyes:

Some lads like to look after their skin, some guys aren't interested. What's the problem?

did'nt post to offend anyone with 'skin condition' eh what are the lyrics then?:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,653 ✭✭✭✭Plumbthedepths

Even if you don't have a skin disorder of any kind and just like to look after your skin, what's the big deal? This is a thread about this exact topic. It's not like I'm bombing into a pub and shouting about how great my skin is or anything

Absolutely no idea why you are addressing your comment to me .

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I'm another for Childs Farm, stuff is lovely. If not that, I'd use Aveeno moisturisers.
    I've recently started using this stuff having not used a face scrub for years:

618fSeMIDLL._SY879_.jpg

It's amazing stuff, face feels great lately.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,170 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

OK folks, back on topic please.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,123 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

gmisk wrote: »
    The Clinique men moisturiser with spf21 is good.
    Simple do an spf30 moisturiser which isn't bad if on a budget

My view would be that SPF21 isn’t enough for the face. Apart from the super energiser SPF40, the only other one I’ve ever used on my face is la roche lossy anthelios SPF50. It’s just SPF so you need to put moisturizer underneath it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,310 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

How much is lasertrement cost you. Its a route I'd rather not go down.
    It was about 500 for 5 I have only had 3, it was more for thread veins but it also helps with rosacea

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭whitelightrider

Dragging up an old thread, but can anyone recomment creams to help with Rosacea? I have the flushing, but thankfully nothing else on my cheeks.

Advertisement