Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Caterwauling

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,554 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

It's behind a paywall and I'd imagine I could leave myself open to potential issues if I was to copy it into photobucket etc and release it without the content creators consent.

You could Pm me it :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,889 ✭✭✭✭The Moldy Gowl

astradave wrote: »
    You could Pm me it :pac:

Treat yo self to the patron

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

As a perk for being a patron of Fonder you get early access to the strips, just saw tomorrow's, it's a goodun.

So you have access to the pictures before they're live and CB still posts ahead of you.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

So you have access to the pictures before they're live and CB still posts ahead of you.

He literally just explained 3 posts before your post as to why he can't post it until it's live! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

Wilberto wrote: »
    He literally just explained 3 posts before your post as to why he can't post it until it's live! :rolleyes:

He has access, knows when it goes live and still misses out. Sometimes I feel like CB should just take over as he's clearly more dedicated.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

He has access, knows when it goes live and still misses out. Sometimes I feel like CB should just take over as he's clearly more dedicated.

:D
    He's sitting at his computer at 1.30 on a Friday smashing F5,

Hardly dedication.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,226 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Sometimes I feel like CB should just take over as he's clearly more dedicated.
    Cork Boy's a week late with the last one.

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Cork Boy

:D
    He's sitting at his computer at 1.30 on a Friday smashing F5,

Hardly dedication.

Imagine if there was some magical things using magical technologies to let you know when a website gets updated :eek:
    Cork Boy's a week late with the last one.

Reposts aren't my bag, baby.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,554 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Proper chuckled at this weeks one.. reminded me of the little fûcker next door that drives the dog mental just sitting in the middle of the garden looking in at him. Little shît.

astradave wrote: »
    Proper chuckled at this weeks one.. reminded me of the little fûcker next door that drives the dog mental just sitting in the middle of the garden looking in at him. Little shît.

Ya my tom used to be guilty of that. He used to bully the neighbours dogs something terrible. He was a nawful bollox altogether

• Advertisement

This week's comic brings back weird memories... :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,889 ✭✭✭✭The Moldy Gowl

Cork Boy wrote: »
    This week's comic brings back weird memories... :(

Of you watching your parents riding?

Makes sense

Of you watching your parents riding?

Makes sense

You got one participant right. It was actually my cat watching me and your mam riding.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,789 ✭✭✭PowerToWait

This is the best thread I've read in a long time. It just encapsulates brilliantly the mindset of a certain cohort, a mini community if you will.

Ah g'wan Cork Boy, savage work. Fucking class.

This is the best thread I've read in a long time. It just encapsulates brilliantly the mindset of a certain cohort, a mini community if you will.

Ah g'wan Cork Boy, savage work. Fucking class.

giphy.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,759 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Ooh! Plot twist??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

giphy.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

;)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 77,024 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Worztron wrote: »
    456568.jpg

...Howard?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

New Home wrote: »
    ...Howard?

Personally, I read it in Brian Griffin's voice! :pac:

Good to see Business Cat getting back to, errrr, Business. Next week's should be a cracker!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,590 ✭✭✭blue note

I can't wait. Keep em coming Cork Boy!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,217 ✭✭✭✭ELM327

Would be better if it was actually business cat and not an unwelcome bug.

Self snip for backseat modding

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 77,024 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Mod note: No backseat modding either, Cork boy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

This is it folks the battle of our age I hope BC gets him good.

It's a slippery slope BC is going down. Now who knows what Howard will resort to. The gloves are off!

Cork Boy wrote: »
    It's a slippery slope BC is going down. Now who knows what Howard will resort to. The gloves are off!

Bug eyed rats get whats coming to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Yester

Now that he has submitted, take his eyes out Business Cat.

Pft. He should have just convinced Howard to meet in the park, and pretended to throw him a tennis ball.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,625 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

Too easy, hopefully there's a sting in the tale (sic).

Good to see the thread title back though......

2018-08-17-Peace-Times.png
    Maybe he'll be sent to a big farm, where he can run to his heart's content and play with lots of other dogs...
    Maybe Business Cat will throw a stick, Howard will run trying to fetch it but won't be able to find it, so he'll disappear into the sunset, still looking for his stick. Or they'll find bones buried in his garden, the police will be called to investigate, and he'll be arrested, losing credibility, the respect of his peers, and ultimately his company. Or maybe something entirely different.
    Besides, we all know that cats always land on their feet. :pac:
    Pft. He should have just convinced Howard to meet in the park, and pretended to throw him a tennis ball.

Called it. Oh, ssssoooo called it! :D

Called it. Oh, ssssoooo called it! :D

He let Howard off easily, hes lucky he is cute.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Yester

Too easy, hopefully there's a sting in the tale (sic).

Good to see the thread title back though......

I think you are right. Howard is after getting the company into a lot of legal trouble and now he has given it back to Business Cat.

Next up: Prison Cat!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

Personally I think it's a bit of a wasted opportunity. The business related strips had grown a bit stale and I thought just regular cat things had a lot more legs in it.

Yester wrote: »
    I think you are right. Howard is after getting the company into a lot of legal trouble and now he has given it back to Business Cat.

Next up: Prison Cat!

Nah, he has a team of Legal Eagles working for him.

Personally I think it's a bit of a wasted opportunity. The business related strips had grown a bit stale and I thought just regular cat things had a lot more legs in it.

How dare you, i think we need to give that name to Cork Boy.

Hey!!! WHAT IF THAT MILK ISN'T.....

...LACTOSE-FREE?? :eek: :eek: :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,059 ✭✭✭Doge

Doge wrote: »
    I think I prefer when Business Cat wasnt so story driven like it is now.

I prefered when it was short and sweet making funny references to cat behaviour.

Called it. :cool:

Doge wrote: »
    Called it. :cool:

You are only annoyed you were outsmarted, howard.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,474 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

2018-08-24-Free-Living.png

Live Free or Die Hard.

Awaits roaring rampage of revenge.

Is Howard in the dog house, now?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,059 ✭✭✭Doge

Here's a few comics on animal behavior I found amusing while we wait for our friend to return.

tumblr_pdzpp3F2ml1r5ml59o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pdh82jLP2S1r5ml59o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pe59uwObpQ1r5ml59o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pe6tl6Yvl91r5ml59o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_penoknGtAX1r5ml59o1_1280.jpg

Liz Climo is brilliant!

I'd say she deserves her own thread. What do you reckon?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,982 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Liz Climo is brilliant!

I'd say she deserves her own thread. What do you reckon?

I'd say that's an excellent idea!!

Right! One vote and two and a half thanks are all I needed! :D

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=108148969#post108148969

Any signs of Business Cat coming back?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,590 ✭✭✭blue note

You got my hopes up when I saw the post!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,982 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

blue note wrote: »
    You got my hopes up when I saw the post!

Same. That was a crushing blow :(

I’d love to see how BC is coping during quarantine.

• Advertisement
Advertisement