Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suppository vs Oral medication

Options
  • 28-05-2020 12:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

I have peripheral neuropathy and thus have incredible difficulty using anti-inflammatory suppositories for colitis. Was wondering if anyone has opted to take oral medication over the suppositories? There's obviously an advantage with the suppositories for colon issues but how great is that advantage I'm wondering.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Tork

This is something best discussed with your doctor, not with random non-qualified peeps on the internet.

• Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Mod: As the previous poster stated, nobody here is in a position to give you medical advice. I would suggest discussing different options with a medical professional. Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement