Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

22-09-2019, 23:43   #1
jenna88

Non alcohol centred hen parties

Hey guys!
Have to organise a hen party. The bride is not a big drinker and many people invited to the hen would not be big on nights out. I’ve been on a hen before where we went glamping and did activities during the day. Had a bbq and campfire that night and anyone who wanted a few could bring their own drink. So I’m thinking something like that. Would love if anyone had good suggestions for something similar in the Munster south Leinster area?
Thanks!
Advertisement
22-09-2019, 23:46   #2
Purple Mountain

Would you make a fancy afternoon tea your event during the day?
Book into a hotel where ye can do spa and afternoon tea and stretch the day out unde one roof.
Then a nice relaxed evening meal with options of table wine etc for the drinkers.
Sounds my idea of bliss BTW.
(2) thanks from:
23-09-2019, 00:19   #3
jenna88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Mountain View Post
Would you make a fancy afternoon tea your event during the day?
Book into a hotel where ye can do spa and afternoon tea and stretch the day out unde one roof.
Then a nice relaxed evening meal with options of table wine etc for the drinkers.
Sounds my idea of bliss BTW.
I agree sounds like it would be a lovely hen! I’m conscious of price but if I had the numbers could bring cost down! Something to consider anyways! Thanks
26-09-2019, 10:18   #4
janew19

I've done Positivity & Prosecco, I think it's called? a really calming and relaxing activity in Kilkenny. I booked it through Kilkenny Concierge who organised the whole break and made it so easy. I'd say chat to them for some tips and advice (They only cater to Kilkenny though!).
Thanks from:
23-10-2019, 18:30   #5
ksceniaonegina

Spa activities

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size